If you could have just one SUPERPOWER....

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by BillyNoMates, Apr 20, 2015.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What would you want it to be?
  2. Invisibility.
  3. I fancy the ability to have two brains in the same head. One Man Brain and one Woman Brain - and the superpower to be able to switch between one and the other so that I could argue with women in exactly the same manner as they argue with us.
    When (upon argument finex), they have completely lost the plot, I'd switch back to my Man Brain and sod off to the pub.
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
  4. Ability to predict the future (lottery numbers and such )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Being able to control other people's minds then you could do anything and someone else gets the blame :)
  6. Didn't they make a film of that ... "The Man with Two Brains" (Steve Martin????) :D ... Wolf Pack Leader one up at the moment then???? :)

The only ability I'd like at the moment is to be able to retire and go laze in the sun! At least I wouldn't have to put my pants outside my trousers!
  7. Time travel - although not sure if that's technically a superpower.
  8. Teleportation.
    It would save all that hassle of catching the bus when I want to have a few pints in a pub beyond the walking distance of my local.
    Might be a bit dodgy on the return journey though - could end up on the moon :D
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. The ability to render all weapons , munitions , explosives US.
  10. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Just give me the United States of America, that superpower would keep me in my dotage quite nicely! :p
  11. The power to recover from injury.
  12. the power to tell Billy not to put imitation poo in his back pocket when driving, is that forward thinking hind sight? that would have saved me loads of hassle over the years?