If you can't take a joke, you shouldn't have joined.

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by Flagdeck, Oct 18, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fuck off big nose

• Like Like x 2
  2. That's not very nice you back aft tosser turn front cnut

3. Sorry sumo, didn't mean to offend fat bastards.

4. As far as I know my parents were married when I was born, I suppose you were a page boy in your parents wedding phots?:nike::w00t:

Quote from article

" ‘The clear problem of the outlawing of insult is that too many things can be interpreted as such. Criticism, ridicule, sarcasm, merely stating an alternative point of view to the orthodoxy, can be interpreted as insult"

Non of that on this site gov

Last edited: Oct 18, 2012
  5. I took the wedding phots!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. I know it's the Mail but God I hope that's true!

7. I must consult my Montythesaurus.............ah yes....'You slavering gusset frother'.... oh, what else....'slight fuckwittery and utter dunghamper'... you don't get insults like that everyday !

8. Fuckin liar,..you operate a brownie box camera? Yeah right.

9. You might:glasses8:

10. Tell you what, if these new insult laws are true, I'm gunna have a fuckin record like the M1.
    Not only am I doomed, I'm totally fucked as well I will need to pay to have niceness lessons.:sad5:

11. Best you find a course with no exams as you will fail and have to tell the instructor to Fox trot Oscar and get arrestd again.
    I thought you already had a long record or are you just intending to add a shit load more?;-P;-P:brave:

12. Theres not enough shit in the world, thats why god invented Rum Ration.

13. To allow us well-spoken anti abuse and bad language police to monitor the net for abuser’s.

14. Well said Sumo, someone's got to keep an eye on these fuckers.

15. Fuckin hell you after a mods job?

16. I think riding around on a scooter in some over sized duffle coat is not quite me.