If you are going to ride a Jetski all you need is your Green Berret

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Guns, Jan 17, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Guns

Guns War Hero Moderator

RM practicing on the Thames for the Olympics. Safety first I see with the Green Lid to protect them.

Attached Files:

2. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Nice picture.

What I can't understand is that Gemini/Zodiac hasn't got an engine. Oh, wait, hang-on...maybe it has

3. Pah, in my day all he would be wearing would be a Green Lid.
    Tsk standards, bet he only wears dresses at the weekend too!

That's a Gucci bit of kit, does it have a big gat that pops up like a 007 Q Lab Jet Ski would have?

4. gat? maybe thats just me....

5. That phot looks photoshopped to fuck.

6. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

(Wah shield down)

A bangstick. Bullet chucker.

(Wah shield up)

7. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

WTF is a BERRET?

It's a bloody BERRY.

Jeez, sometimes you've just got to shake your head and wonder at the knowledge of today's soldiers.

8. Guns

Guns War Hero Moderator

BR 3 Para 3821 sub para

d. Beret. The beret shall be worn evenly on the head, with the sweatband 2.5 cm
    above the eyebrows, the badge centred over the left eye, and the crown pulled
    downward to the right. The break of the sweatband shall be worn centred at the back
    of the head, with no drawstrings visible. All Naval Service personnel entitled to wear
    a green beret may do so in lieu of a blue one where appropriate.

Ok so I had one to many t's in there.

9. I wonder if they photoshopped the clothes in?

10. If you are going to scare people, then look scary. The Benidorm anti-German-pre-booking-of sunbeds
    Jetski Patrol ensure that every holidaymaker has a fair chance of getting a place on the beach. Pre-
    booking of sunbeds is frowned upon and is usually met with an armed response:-

[​IMG]

11. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Does that count as a bite? :)

12. In my books ;-)

Though bi-lingual and knowing full well what a "gat" is to the larger side of the armed forces, my post was more about my suprize that a fellow former was using it in a post. next I'll be getting told that the jetski rider keeps the " bullits for it in a kangeroo's joey carrier"?