If Typhoo Put The T in Britain, Who Took The C**t Out of Scunthorpe?

Sad news for the gourmets of Scunthorpe today;End of an era: Final Big Macs sold at Scunthorpe High Street McDonald's today | Scunthorpe Telegraph

The last meals have been served today (Saturday, November 30) at the Scunthorpe High Street McDonald's Restaurant.
The shop closed for good 5pm, and within minutes workmen arrived to take down the iconic McDonalds sign from the store front.
One of the final customers, who did not wish to be named, said: "As soon as it hit 5pm that was, staff were getting us out.
"People have been trying to get in since but that's it."
OK, who was being shy then?

Scunthorpe Telegraph

I clicked on all the links for the Scunthorpe rag and was taken to various pages. However - when I clicked
on "Attractions" - the interweb threw it's toys out the pram and immediately displayed this:-

Not Found

The requested URL /attractions was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.21 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/1.0.0-fips mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_jk/1.2.32 mod_perl/2.0.5 Perl/v5.10.1 Server at attractions.scunthorpetelegraph.co.uk Port 80

[There you have it - there's fuck all attractive in Scunthorpe]

Hang on just one cotton pickin' minute....she's fucking essence. All you Scunthorpe haters say sorry. I'm in love.

[It's those "Special Brew eyes" that do it for me.]

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Submariners 20
scousesubmariner Submariners 7
chieftiff Current Affairs 10