If Typhoo Put The T in Britain, Who Took The C**t Out of Scunthorpe?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Passed-over_Loggie, Nov 30, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sad news for the gourmets of Scunthorpe today;End of an era: Final Big Macs sold at Scunthorpe High Street McDonald's today | Scunthorpe Telegraph

OK, who was being shy then?
  2. What? Sorry, but I really do not see the point in this. What does it have to do with anything?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Quite; that's McDonalds. Pay as You Dine at a whole new level.

Maybe it's a barometer for the future the High Street. I don't know, I'm not Mary sodding Proteus.
  4. Ah, right. I understand now. Though I am inclined to lie very often.
  5. Yeh; I'm told it's a Kernow thing. What you sons of Trelawney do to us oryon. mpangel.gif
  6. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

I'm surprised that any kind of business wants to open in Scunny, another truly dreadful place.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Please arrest him as an offender against good taste?
  8. Scunthorpe Telegraph

I clicked on all the links for the Scunthorpe rag and was taken to various pages. However - when I clicked
    on "Attractions" - the interweb threw it's toys out the pram and immediately displayed this:-

Not Found

The requested URL /attractions was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.21 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/1.0.0-fips mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/ mod_jk/1.2.32 mod_perl/2.0.5 Perl/v5.10.1 Server at attractions.scunthorpetelegraph.co.uk Port 80

[There you have it - there's fuck all attractive in Scunthorpe]

Hang on just one cotton pickin' minute....she's fucking essence. All you Scunthorpe haters say sorry. I'm in love.

[It's those "Special Brew eyes" that do it for me.]
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2013