If this aint Jack, there is no such breed.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by NotmeChief, Jun 19, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Poor poor man.....

Usually when that happens people can deny all knowledge of the incident.. but with the photo - no chance!! haha
  2. Janner

You barstard, your my wing man, how come you let some matelot shag my arriss. Thats your ToT gone.

3. chieftiff

chieftiff War Hero Moderator

Isn't that?.................................................. no it couldn't be!
  4. I can't see it. Where it gone. :drool:
  5. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

It certainly looks like your arse Nutty!
  6. Not a new urban bike rack is it?
  7. [THINKS] I don't remember eating that!!!
  8. Good shot that man!

Not a bag of flour in sight!! :thumright:
  9. Only one question that should be the final proof, does he still have his socks on?
  10. The big girls need some loving to :thumright:
  11. If Nelson taught us anything, it was that. ;)
  12. Was Lady Hamilton a fat bird then?
  13. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

She was so ugly, even a 60-pounder wouldn't take her out (joke amended for 1805 reference!) :wink:
  14. Not according to this contemporary painting of her performing for Nelson and the matelots of HMS Victory, to great acclaim I hear. Unfortunately she wasn't used to ships and her tray tilted upwards and deposited the tankards of warm beer and salt beef sarnies all over the sailors!

15. [quote="rod-gearing]
    Was Lady Hamilton a fat bird then?[/quote]
    Although a celebrated beauty in her younger days, she was also a great fan of the grog and the scran, and grew quite corpulent. I read an account once that when she was very pregnant with Nelson's daughter, no one noticed. 'Nuff said.
  16. What a scary picture!

I assume she farted to give him an aiming cue. Yeh, must have; can't see any baking powder.
  17. Reminds me of Black Daff.
  18. I've just managed to see the piccy. Obviously my work PC filters out tasteful photos for me. ;)

I'm pleased to see the man face down isn't me - he's too slim. It could be Nutty though, but looks more like Norman. :lol:
  19. Obviously a tragic road accident
    Where are the medics when you need them

Jack McH