If I could change...

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by aussiepint, May 31, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. OK, so it's the inane, dribbling time of the morning when nurses are talking about anything to get thru the shift. So will share this conversation with you. If you could change sex for 24hr, what would you do? For me, go to the library, look up foreplay, attention deficit and then have sex :biggrin: You?
  2. Interesting ... maybe ... could it be for a bit longer than that ?????
  3. if i could change sex for 24 hours I'd be the biggest slut in gosport tonite with countless matelots rampaging through my virgin beefbox.

oh bliss

never buying a drink again and a penchant for swallowing cum.

does that make me gay thinking off cock at 0805 on thursday morning
  4. I'm sure I would need longer than a day. This would be purely so I'd could order (and have delivered) the largest sex toy collection this side of Nagasaki. What would follow would be purely for research purposes of course. I might even rate the performance of different battery manufacturers --- for a small fee.
  5. In all fairness, yes I believe it does indeed make you gay.
  6. really

oh well bring on the beefers
  7. But once your box is like a donkey's yawn, you can feel safe in the knowledge of returning to your normal self :ky:
  8. I would spend the 24hours learning all the secrets to the female argument, covering all the main points like:
    how to win by changing the subject and making everything bad that has happened in the 10 year relevant to 'where have you put the TV remote love' etc etc
  9. Knowing my luck, my 24Hrs as a sexy siren would be slap bang in the middle of PMT time :(
  10. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Like that one! :laughing3:

Not heard it before. BZ!
  11. Only if my OH was changed to a man so I could spend the entire f'ing 24f'ing hours moaning about how he doesnt care or understand or give a shite about me and my feelings......

And why cant I watch Emmerdale, Corrie, Deadenders & of course FCUKING BIG FCUKING BROTHER
  12. I’d track down Scarlet Johansson, lock her in a bedroom with me and some KY and tell her a sob story of how I only have 24hrs to live……….in the hopes she’ll make made passionate love to me…………later on I will sell the story to the sun and claim how we had lesbo sex as I posed as a man!
  13. Damn, should of thought of that.....
    :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hey JD, I only got 24hrs to live got me KY here :afro:
  14. UKDay, you could have mate, if only you had a woman's brain for 24 hrs!
  15. If I had a womans brain i would never be ready and would get lost on way to have you for the 24hrs or just waste the 24hrs trying to determine which outfit matches the shoes/boots and handbag :laughing8:
  16. UKDay, but your watch back an hour, buy a map, and if in doubt wear your LBD and slingbacks. C'mon it's not that hard??
  17. whats LBD ???
  18. Well I'd like to experience what makes straights tick, so that's what I'd like to be for 24 hours... obviously I'd need a gorgeous body to match! :lol: :biggrin:
  19. One for the guys more than the ladies....

IF you were held hostage and given the choice..... suck a sausage or bullet to the head which would you choose?
  20. Walls or Richmond sausage, thats the choice... :/