If he's not a member of RR, maybe he should join....

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by silverfox, Mar 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

2. Like a breath of fresh air to me.

3. Good stuff! I would hope that shortly after our personnel return from their Iranian captivity, the Israelis will destroy Iran's nuclear plants.

4. Would they have to apologise for their missiles tresspassing in Iranian terratory?

5. I don't often agree with Heffer, but he has some interesting points there.

6. After Irans backing(and probably starting)the Hezbollah conflict with Israel last year and this current incident i think its only a matter of time before the Israelis attack Iran.As a nation they just cannot afford Iran to possess nuclear weapons.
    At least they've got some kind of capability and bollocks!!
    Ours went as a nation years ago!!

7. Good man .

8. A thought provoking article, but will our pollies ever have the guts to stand up to Iran? No, they will just go on wringing their hands and blaming others
    for it's own failures.

Semper Strenuissima.

9. What would your strategy be for dealing with Iran then onions?

10. **** it! Let's just carpet bomb Iran & turn their deserts to glass. :twisted: :twisted:

11. Maybe we could send a gunboat? :roll:

12. Finknottle, read my reply to Bergens excellent post under "Iran Announcement".

Semper Strenuissima.

13. What is happening in the Gulf will not be lost of the Israelis… if anything, they are now more likely to deliver Ahmadinnerjackets nuclear wet dream to him sooner rather than later.

14. Just like they have got their kidnpped soldiers back.

15. Peter
    Getting their kidnapped soldiers back was part of the deal for pulling out. I can see Israel going back in and using this as a reason if the soldiers are not returned.

16. Do you really see the Israelis going for another bloody nose, and this time I don't see the US sitting on the sideline for so long if they do try.

17. What a thought Jimmy Green-------but with what ? the crabs are like the navy----something of a conference league team. Or maybe rent a few B52's --shades of the old bases here.

18. Who can tell what the Israeli's will do?
    They are a law unto themselves.

19. they normally do what we'd LIKE to do but haven't got the boll***s!