If all females were dead who would you shag

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by stan_the_man, Feb 6, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mrs S gave me the ironing chore today fcuking hate it but hey I'm a new man these days. So deciding to do it to music I trolled through some old CDs and chose George Michael Listen Without Prejudice and I thought fcuk my left flip flop if there were no women left on the planet I would definately bend one up his rusty bullet hole, maybe I should climb out of the closet, I have worn the occasional pink shirt in the past.
    Anyone else brave enough to add an opinion - go on trust your "other side"
    :flower:

2. I'd do Gok Wan, see if he is gen or not.

3. As long as the xbox is going still and beer and pizza im happy.

4. Then I'd do Daffy and rob his Xbox whilst he cleans himself up.

5. Arggghhhhh fuck you MLP, i better get a butt plug, but make sure it cant be removed. I can settle for the beer and pizza, and maybe books ?

6. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Can't make my mind up, King or Queen? I'd dig them both up and have a 3some.

[​IMG]

7. It's reading material you want is it? This should get you in the mood for when I come calling:
    [​IMG]

8. going to go with wits idea of a threesome and do these two up the hoop.
    [​IMG]
    always have enjoyed doing teens.

9. Im not going to win this, lol im lauging my ass off, i guess there is only one thing to do.

''BEND OVER AND OPEN UP'' get the lube on

''TAKE IT LIKE A BITCH DAFFY''

10. Hmmm well I could shag the Females Corpses and them well helleo
    Barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrbra :D :D :D :D

11. confirmed you are a sad sack who plays computers all day kidden on you were a marine

12. Well i thought playing Modern Warfare was a shortened version of doing the commando course. I am a officer on MW2 on line so pay me some respect.

13. Monty got lost on a run ashore in San Fransisco some years ago fcuk me full of the village people butgrip sideboards ,biker leather the full (pardon the pun "Monty") could have kissed my oppos when they turned up thought Stan woz gonna end up with an arse like a torn burburry sleeve

14. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Was this the survival handbook issued when you joined Daffy?

[​IMG]

15. LMAO, wow sixty years of knowledge is in that hand book, that could come in handy when im getting butt fucked by MLP

16. so its true then you really do need to be gay to join the navy?

17. Off course you do, im gay and proud, i love getting bumed, wont mind getting bumed by a private pongo (hint hint)

18. Daffy darling 2 ms in bummed as the pongos well know :D

19. Whoops im sorry. Any pongo BITCH BEND OVER AND TAKE IT.

20. Ha Daffs me darlin, Hiding Mr wobbly up this turds crevice is my next challenge, posting the phots as he squeals like a stuck pig might get me hero of the week status. Leave the cnut with an arse like a half eaten blood orange :)