Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by HARDCRACKER, Dec 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is anyone worry about IED that most of these motherf-cker called what ever use in Afghanistan and Iraq .......i don't give a sh't about fire fight cos i'm always awake with my hands working (pulling trigger at the right direction ) ........i was a bit sad to see some gdmn HERO vehicle hit by IED casualties was two to fives yrs (years served) GOOD GUYS................... Any wayyyy relax don't worry too much as i was

[/quote]quote][ fix wing will always support if pin down......
  2. ?? Er, I think you need the kids section fella ... and the English department so you can work on your spelling.

3. As the Dietician in 'Little England' says, " Not a word".
    As for triggers, I prefer to use my finger.
  4. Looks like a Beer/keyboard combo!!!!

Maybe a de-code when sober.
  5. I think someone may have had too much wine, or not spent enough time in school.
  6. Hey mate , i guess you should throw me some respect and stop talking shit ..... you are old enough to understand ''kid section ''?.....''I think someone may have had too much wine, or not spent enough time in school'' ????
    goddamn it

CODED just for the bigger guys ....Never expected replies from low skull kids like ******-
  7. Definite wah.
  8. Respect has to be earned if you had spent any time in uniform you would know this. Wearing the uniform of the cubs does not count.

Next time I see your mother out shopping I will tell her you have been on the computer again.
  9. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Arn't computers great, the village idiot can go global now at the touch of a button, such entertainment.......How can I give a cyber balloon and icecream to our new friend?
  10. [​IMG]
  11. yeah but, he now has a screen to lick aswell as a window
  12. wet_blobby ,
  14. wet_blobby ,
  15. wet_blobby ,
  16. wet_blobby ,
  17. wet_blobby ,
  18. wet_blobby ,
  19. wet_blobby ,