Discussion in 'Site Issues' started by higthepig, Jan 15, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can someone explain why his posts can`t be seen?
  2. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

If you get some of them dodgy 3d specs...the ones were one eye is red and the other is should be able to see them fine. :thumright:
  3. I can only see them by hitting the reply button, I am not alone, so why is this?
  4. Sensible answers on a postcard to .................
  5. without being the bringer of bad news -------------- i have no idea!!
  6. Good grief send out a search party, perhaps he's done a Captain Oates and "May be gone for some time."
  7. who cares anyway- he only talks bollox
  8. This forum is called site issues, i am asking a perfectly sensible question, perhaps the moderator of this site could answer me, as i am quite sure that he will know what he`s talking about, if i wanted idiotic gibberish i would have posted on another forum.
  9. Hig I have pm'd you.............. as a MOD.
  10. I have told everyone do not PM me, BH explain to everybody what trolled means, he cannot be seen? Is this censorship? If so then this site needs to be told, now, will the moderator of THIS site please explain.
  11. wet_blobby

I dont think the Mod for this particular forum is available on a whim and a call so I'll try and help.

It's because he's a cnut.

12. Ok - no need to obnoxious------ but then whats new-- if there is a persistant tosspot then he can be put on ignore--------------- rest my case--- as you seem yet again to be playing lower deck lawyer i have explained--

it had nothing to do with censorship but its boring telling someone 8 million times to frak off-- so if YOU dont like this hig go back to ROMF!
  13. Seconded. Everytime i've conversed with him he's been what is best described as a prize throbber!!

14. But your answer was soooooooooooooo much better!!!!!!!!!! :thumright: :w00t:
  15. Yet another PM, DO NOT DO IT say what you have to say in the open, this is now getting ridiculous, i asked a simple question, now i am being told that the Boss decided, if thats the case can we PLEASE know why? Don`t come back with " but it`s his train set" i am well aware of that, if someone is being prevented from posting, then why is he? But we the users are not allowed to see it.
  16. simple ?- i gave you a simple answer see above post-------

if you dont like this train set then go find another - oh you did that a while ago "but unlike Bh I wont return"------------- ooh blew that then -- you came back xxx
  17. wet_blobby

Hig, what part of "he's a cnut" are you struggling with?
  18. should change he's for you?? maybe
  19. This is supposed to be a serious site, and now we have two mods lowering the tone, brilliant, as for going back to romft, can i ask why? am i not allowed to use other sites? You`re reasoning is seriously at fault.
  20. I strongly suggest that you read the rules for posting on this site.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.