Idiots of the world, unite!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by sgtpepperband, Mar 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I have found my new cyberspace home. It's glorious but I now ache from laughing too much:

spEak You're bRanes

It's a collection of the best "Have Your Say" posts from the BBC site, handily organised into categories such as 'armchair generals', 'unfocused rage' and 'self-appointed sages'. The comments from the author of the site themselves could be written by Charlie Brooker himself. Glorious.

I also came across a post on another forum today which I had to read four times:

Bloody hell, Argos refuse to give as refund on an item because someone didn't bother reading what it actually was? The whole world's gone mad, I tell thee!

Ah, the moronic. They make the day a little brighter... :twisted:
  2. Brilliant, on every level. I could spend hours on there. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see soem of our daily wail reading RR members on there in the near future.

3. looks like your handiwork on the insults, you motherfugger
  4. Well I would be on there if the BBC ever published any of my right wing coments :p
  5. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

I was very disappointed with the content of the Animal Fannies thread :oops:
  6. It looks a bit familiar to RR, but without Norman :lol:
  7. I was supposed to be getting a lot of work done this afternoon. Thanks to that link I might not manage. :p Cheers!
  8. Edited because I did it again and can't be arsed with the hassle.