Idiots of the world, unite!

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I have found my new cyberspace home. It's glorious but I now ache from laughing too much:

spEak You're bRanes

It's a collection of the best "Have Your Say" posts from the BBC site, handily organised into categories such as 'armchair generals', 'unfocused rage' and 'self-appointed sages'. The comments from the author of the site themselves could be written by Charlie Brooker himself. Glorious.

I also came across a post on another forum today which I had to read four times:

...i went to argos today after work to fetch a camera i had reserved, i looked in the digital camera section and choose a fuji now i know its not generally known but i just look at something and if its the right price and the right thing i am looking for then i buy it. but it turns out the camera was put in the wrong place as its a freaking film camera, i thought they was obsolete so now what the hell am i supposed to do with a camera i will never use and stupid argos say as its not 30 day garantee they won't take it back

not happy and whoever reads the email i sent won't be either...
Bloody hell, Argos refuse to give as refund on an item because someone didn't bother reading what it actually was? The whole world's gone mad, I tell thee!

Ah, the moronic. They make the day a little brighter... :twisted:

Brilliant, on every level. I could spend hours on there. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see soem of our daily wail reading RR members on there in the near future.

:clap:

Montigny_La_Palisse said:
Brilliant, on every level. I could spend hours on there. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see soem of our daily wail reading RR members on there in the near future.

:clap:
looks like your handiwork on the insults, you motherfugger

slim

War Hero
sgtpepperband said:
I have found my new cyberspace home. It's glorious but I now ache from laughing too much:

spEak You're bRanes

It's a collection of the best "Have Your Say" posts from the BBC site, handily organised into categories such as 'armchair generals', 'unfocused rage' and 'self-appointed sages'. The comments from the author of the site themselves could be written by Charlie Brooker himself. Glorious.

I also came across a post on another forum today which I had to read four times:

...i went to argos today after work to fetch a camera i had reserved, i looked in the digital camera section and choose a fuji now i know its not generally known but i just look at something and if its the right price and the right thing i am looking for then i buy it. but it turns out the camera was put in the wrong place as its a freaking film camera, i thought they was obsolete so now what the hell am i supposed to do with a camera i will never use and stupid argos say as its not 30 day garantee they won't take it back

not happy and whoever reads the email i sent won't be either...
Bloody hell, Argos refuse to give as refund on an item because someone didn't bother reading what it actually was? The whole world's gone mad, I tell thee!

Ah, the moronic. They make the day a little brighter... :twisted:
Well I would be on there if the BBC ever published any of my right wing coments :p