Idiot Criminal of the Day

:( Reminds me of two morons that I had on a landing at Brixton prison. They broke into house in West Malling Kent, stole a shot gun sawed the barrel down and stuck up a Post Office using their own car :!: Their haul was about £200 and they got a 5 stretch each. :cry: Now :arrow: Here's the cruncher The shotgun was a Purdy and even back then , was worth at least £20,000. Shite for brains or what :?: :roll:

jesse said:
:( Reminds me of two morons that I had on a landing at Brixton prison. They broke into house in West Malling Kent, stole a shot gun sawed the barrel down and stuck up a Post Office using their own car :!: Their haul was about £200 and they got a 5 stretch each. :cry: Now :arrow: Here's the cruncher The shotgun was a Purdy and even back then , was worth at least £20,000. Shite for brains or what :?: :roll:
Was one of them called "Trigger" :roll: :D

Rumrat said:
jesse said:
Was one of them called "Trigger" :roll: :D
:roll: They[and most of the prison population] make Trigger, and Rodney look like Einstine and Stephen Hawkins. :(

He probably wrote the note because he has a bad memory.
And another thing, he probably wrote the note because he has a bad memory.

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Gombear said:
Hey, Gombear - have I told you my Alzheimer's joke yet?! 8O :wink:

sgtpepperband said:
Gombear said:
Hey, Gombear - have I told you my Alzheimer's joke yet?! 8O :wink:
Alan Zheimer? :scratch: I don't remember him. :(