Ideas for Div day

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by redmonkey, Sep 4, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. redmonkey

redmonkey Badgeman Book Reviewer

I'll put it in here as some of the ideas will be good for a laugh.Does anybody have any good ideas for Div day activities to try and foster the good old team spirit etc etc etc? I happened to be be in the wrong place at the wrong time and have to try and organise something to keep the spirits up.ThanksRm
  2. Wet sponge throwing at the denal nurses whilst they are in stocks?
  3. Tossing the buffer.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. There fixed it for you.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Fixed that for you, no charge.
  6. So much kindness on here tonight.
  7. Wont last long!!!!!
  8. Never does...:
  9. I tried to be nice, suave, sophisticated and got threatened with a pepper spray just cos I was playing hard to get, no more mister nice guy from me.
  10. Peace and love to everyone. Good karma rules.
    Now, where's my spliff man. ?

11. You are so pre CDT!!!!
  12. First form a Div day committee, so if its crap blame them, meeting to held in boozer of convenience, all ideas before 6 pints can be binned, after 6 meeting if nothing sensible has been put forward play uckers, arrange wet ‘T’ contest in-between games, as using the stocks may be classed as false imprisonment if you are to pissed to let them out and buggery if someone slips on the rear entry option mentioned by Rec L. and whatever you do let the dick head who stitched you up know how good a job you have do, try and keep arrests to a minimum.
  13. Yeah I was wondering where mine was as well, he usually gets here at the same time as the icecream man as the kids tend to be good spenders.
  14. redmonkey

redmonkey Badgeman Book Reviewer

Good suggestions, I like the dental nurse one. Plenty of harry black maskers here.
  15. Naked Paint-balling has a certain macho appeal. Hurts like a bastard if you catch one in the bollocks but I'm sure you'd be man enough to deal with it.
  16. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

Organise some PLT's for all the ship's company, except the clankies, they can all go ashore and get shiters.
    • Like Like x 1