ID Cards

When i was on my PRNC I noticed the fasionable landyards and military ID cards everyone had. At what point will I be issued with one of these?

G

guestm

They're all the rage Monty donchaknow??? I mean ... would you be seen dead without one dangling around your person?????
Well now I'm all self conscious about whether my lanyard is considered on-trend or not. I wouldn't want to appear out of touch with the kids. Anyone got Gok-Wan's phone number?

One of you must have.

I try to keep mine hidden inside my shirt pocket, just to find out which throbbers will stop their car and shout at me. Just a game I play.

I lost mine in 1984 and got a severe beasting and a £75 fine.
The only time I used my card was to get out of trouble with the police , get laid and if we thought we might get some freebies. It stayed in my wallet most of the time and was rarely asked for, even when going into another barracks, all changed now though eh? Since when has it been a concern on how to display your id and be fashionable with it at the same time?
When I worked as a prison officer I still kept my id in my wallet and enjoyed deriding officers that lost there id in ruckus with prisoners because they wore it around there neck to a: remember who they were b: to remind the prisoners who they were or c: because they like looking like a covk

For the op.

Wear and display the ID card in the way that you are instructed to do and you will have no problems whatsoever and good luck
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G

guestm

I lost mine in 1984 and got a severe beasting and a £75 fine.
The only time I used my card was to get out of trouble with the police , get laid and if we thought we might get some freebies. It stayed in my wallet most of the time and was rarely asked for, even when going into another barracks, all changed now though eh? Since when has it been a concern on how to display your id and be fashionable with it at the same time?
When I worked as a prison officer I still kept my id in my wallet and enjoyed deriding officers that lost there id in ruckus with prisoners because they wore it around there neck to a: remember who they were b: to remind the prisoners who they were or c: because they like looking like a covk

For the op.

Wear and display the ID card in the way that you are instructed to do and you will have no problems whatsoever and good luck
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You used it to get laid? Was there not a cash machine nearby?

The RN confiscated mine when I left. However when I worked for BAe I spent time with the Royal Thai Navy, they let me keep my ID card. Very useful to flash at Thai cops usually managed to get you off a fine or bribe.:p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
andym Current Affairs 3
H Diamond Lil's 9
janner Current Affairs 22