iconic?

the culture show on BBC have been searching for Britians greatest living icon- top three

David Attenborough
Paul McCartney
Morrissey

how the hell did Morrissey make the same grade as Attenborough... all then man did was make being depressed and vegetarian cool!!

Kate moss did make it to number 9- which makes me think either we are very short on iconS(living that is) or the British public admire a coke snorting hussy

lauralovestodig said:
the culture show on BBC have been searching for Britians greatest living icon- top three

David Attenborough
Paul McCartney
Morrissey

how the hell did Morrissey make the same grade as Attenborough... all then man did was make being depressed and vegetarian cool!!

Kate moss did make it to number 9- which makes me think either we are very short on iconS(living that is) or the British public admire a coke snorting hussy
yeah laura ... but like you've got to admit like ... she's a bit gorgeous this ere Kate Moss like ... cor ...

Squirrel

Lantern Swinger
Love him or hate him, (personally I don't follow football so I'm indifferent) but you have to admit, if we're talking iconic and British;

David Beckham.

what about shearer, ian botham, brian may and strangely Terry Wogan???? :D :D

Love her or hate her Mrs T? 8O 8O

we, as a nation, have a huge number of people who influence lives around the world in a wide number of ways.....artists, scientists, politicos, sports men and women.....why are they not top of the list rather than musical has beens and "models"?????? :twisted: :twisted:

David Attenbourgh tho? good choice. The man is a star. I have spoken with him and he really can't see what all the fuss is about! He's spent the last 40 years doing what he loves and really can't see why he gets all this adulation......... :roll: