I Wonder How SnapDragon's Doing...

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by creddly, Jun 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ... 1 week gone already isn't it?

I wonder how she's finding it! :biggrin:

2. knowin Snaps... shes doing well,,,, takin them by storm....

3. Yep that's true! lol

Hope she's doing okay as she was really nervous building up to it!

4. Only nervous of the unknown Creddly, she'll be doing just fine :)

5. Yep, luckily for me, I know what to expect!

Well not fully because it's different from the Army but I get the idea!

She'll be in her 5th week before we know it, posting her progress! :w00t:

6. I'll PM you! Might make a post, but will have to keep the really good tips 'til I leave!

7. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Keep you chin up missus, don't forget the early bits aren't representative of what it's like when you finish!

It's heaps better later, honest.

8. lol How did I let this slip by me?

Sorry I missed you snappers... I really hope you're doing well!

We all can't wait until you're able to update us in your 5th or whatever week!

I recently dug up an old post through searching around on this site earlier Snaps where you, Slim and someone else defended me when others were basically calling me a loony behind my back! -- don't know how that one slipped by me either but thank you to you and Slim and the other guy/girl! :hug:

9. Hey, no hugs, they're bad for my image. Don't forget that I'm right of Genghis

10. Lol, I'll not attempt making a bodily connection with you then Slim!

I'll just do this (For the future) :salut:

11. I would make bodily contact Creddes. Slim may be to the right of Ghengis Khan but is very girlie, pink and fluffy and needs a hug. Also is a lady

Nutty

12. lol

Aren't you a Submariner Nutty?

I can't wait to join. The wait is pissing me off now but I suppose I am glad of it... I really want to be super-fit for joining.

I'm going to join one of these fitness websites like Men's Health soon and get some top advice.

I really want to do my absolute best at Raleigh (Should I get there) and obviously everything that comes after Raleigh (Should I get there too)!

I notice your location is Spain Nutty, you on hols or something?

13. A lady Nutty?
    Wish I was then I might be able to make a few bob as a slapper

14. Slim, sorry mate, I'm told on good authority that you're a double bagger.
    NZB

15. Yes I admit that I am extremely doggo and many a fine lady has insisted that I cover my face before she does the business.............and then steals me wallet

16. Creddes

Was many years ago a D/E Sludgemariner. Now I live in Spain cos I was fed up with living in wet busy London with the chaos of Olympics building in East London both my route to work and working area fast approaching. So two years ago took early retirement and now lazy about in the sum which we have for over 300 days a year on average. I actually left the Smoke seven days before the 7/7/2005 bombs and subsequent problems, lucky or what.

Have fun in the Andrew I had a ball.

Nutty

17. Hello all. In my fifth week now and I'm certain I'm failing a kit muster as we speak. Hmm, so much for 'management team' being 'whiter than white'. Pfft.

Mess life is a bit rough. Everything else is fine. Hope you're all ok!

18. SD Don't worry about the management team, just keep your head down and you'll be out of there soon enough and on your way to the real world :)

19. Yeah, it's just a chore to have to keep telling kids to behave.

Not long now!

20. Lol, yeah I remember THAT feeling!
    You going to Sultan?
    That'll be, erm, "different" :D