I wonder how many days nine's for this?

Skunkmiester

Lantern Swinger
I can remember my Mum (just had her 78th Birthday) quite happily calling someone a bugger when in the car and that person had cut her up. But if I mentioned the slightest naughty word (I was 4) I would get a smacked bum.

I don't think she knows what it means....even now. (and anyone that say my Mum does will get a swift kicking) :)

Mad-Dog said:
You'll be standing at the bar waiting then eh ?
Ah, a joke............wait there the laugh is about to happen......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... :wink:

Jenny_Dabber said:
For that I will give you 4 days nines and make you go to Jesters and pull a pig!

How does that sound?
Four days / FOUR Days ?? 8O - In Ganges you'd have been bent over the chair having the cane just for even thinking the word !
And if you had the temerity in not doubling over the quarterdeck !!!!!!

chieftiff

War Hero
"uh chief I left some work for the other watch, I am just going for a jog around the upper deck while the woos aren't flying, OK"

Chiefy: You are absolutely forbidden to fcuking swear during your time here. Is that fcuking clear?

Class (of nozzers): Yes Sir!

JS "Pike": But you swore, sir!

Chiefy: I'm allowed to swear, you little cnuts are not! (accompanied by a clip round the lughole). :(

Bugger? I thought that was someone who plants bugs in people's telephones. I was always too innocent (and scared of the consequences) to know better (at 15). :wink: