Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I won the lottery

Nails

Banned
so I was on my way to my dealer's yesterday to buy some sniff when i decided to pop into a cornier shop and buy a lottery ticket. You'll never guess what, I've won the jackpot. All 6 numbers!

So f'uck the marines, f'uck this country and f'uck getting any kind of job. I'm gonna spend the rest of my life getting f'uckied up on drugs and drink and boning fit women just cos i can. I don't need to join the marines now anyway because i'm better than normal people because i'm rich lol

Nails

Banned
F'ucking haters. This isn't a joke. Thos is a genuine gloat to all you inferior poor people lol.

Drakey

War Hero
Nails.

I've got to hand it to you. You must be the luciest most jammiest wa###r that I have ever come across. All of RR will be so pleased for you and we wish you all the best. Now F##K OFF.!!!!!

Nails

Banned
Lol at the jealousy. U know what I m,ight go down to Lympstone and just get kicked out on purpose just cos I can. I don't need to work now. I might go to Lympsoton and see how far I can push people. Might piss up the RSM's door and take a sh!t in the showers every morning. And call my corporal a c'unt and just be a wanker for my own amusement. I may even wait til we're having a lecture from a high ranking officer or summat and spark a spliff up in the lectrure room while he's talking and see what he does lol.

karskin

Badgeman
Nails said:
Lol at the jealousy. U know what I m,ight go down to Lympstone and just get kicked out on purpose just cos I can. I don't need to work now. I might go to Lympsoton and see how far I can push people. Might piss up the RSM's door and take a sh!t in the showers every morning. And call my corporal a c'unt and just be a wanker for my own amusement. I may even wait til we're having a lecture from a high ranking officer or summat and spark a spliff up in the lectrure room while he's talking and see what he does lol.

You'd just be confirming the fact that your a total retard...

Jenwren

Lantern Swinger
tommo said:
PMSL,

You're dragging these bites out now
Certainly is, needs to check results before trying that one out - next lotto is a rollover, so no wins last night!!
Better luck next time Nails :knob:

tommo

War Hero
So you going to scan in the winning ticket so we can all see it??

Go on pretty please Nails.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BillyNoMates I've just won the Euromillions Lottery! Diamond Lil's 20
NotmeChief I won the lottery Diamond Lil's 56
Joint_Force_Harrier IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY, WHAT WOULD YOU REALLY DO? Diamond Lil's 32
wet_blobby I've just won the lottery Diamond Lil's 12
MoD_RSS Ofsted: School leaders determined pupils won’t become 'the COVID generation' MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Aussie and Kiwi tech companies won’t miss London Tech Week 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Business as usual won't tackle the challenges we face, warns Environment Agency MoD News 0
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp Pompey played up at Wembley & won the Cup... Sports and Adventure Training 2
MoD_RSS Speech: Britain has been shaping the world for centuries. That won’t change with Brexit: article by Jeremy Hunt MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Yemen crisis won’t be solved by UK arms exports halt MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: We haven’t won fight against Daesh yet MoD News 0
J Telegraph: F35 won't be shooting until 2019 Current Affairs 39
Rachelthree Rouge poo won't flush! Diamond Lil's 48
S I'm afraid I won't make the VA II eyesight standards. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 13
trelawney126 Will he or won't he get deported Current Affairs 38
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp E14 found after 94 yrs - the S/M which won two VCs. Submariners 1
T Former sailor angry he won't receive Diamond Jubilee medal The Quarterdeck 73
safeguard12clips AFPS 2015. You probably won't like this. Finance & Pensions 6
trelawney126 Liam Fox on Air Warfare (He Won't be Flying Though) Diamond Lil's 2
B I know you won't believe this but I promise you it's true. Diamond Lil's 16
G Won a gong? Then get skating son. Diamond Lil's 36
soleil Times: Sailors hope proud RN name won't go out with the Ark The Fleet 4
soleil HMS Kent: Lucky football fans won't miss World Cup after all The Fleet 1
B obama, should he have won this years Nobel? Current Affairs 6
soleil Pompey News: "Princess Royal won't waste a minute of visit" Bases / Shore Est 3
Ja5on 'We won't send anyone... it may escalate the problem' Current Affairs 0
soleil "Royal Marine who won George Cross cheated death 6 times" The Corps 6
trelawney126 Mr Johnsons Gift and It Won't Cost the Taxpayer Current Affairs 1
slim Two nations: those who work, those who won't Current Affairs 39
Nails I had a fight with a Marine bully last night and won The Gash Barge 90
Q Penis won't fit! Diamond Lil's 152
K You can trust us, we won't abuse the powers... Current Affairs 10
5dits Football Scotland v England - Scotland Won Diamond Lil's 15
BillyNoMates Lets see what you could have won. Diamond Lil's 2
slim Councillors won't be saying Sing It Again Rod Diamond Lil's 2
copenhagencup Brickwoods who won? The Fleet 8
brazenhussy Tony Blair: I won't be back The Quarterdeck 14
slim Burgled? Police won't turn up unless burgler in house Current Affairs 35
MoD_RSS Simon Hart welcomes National Lottery support for Welsh Football MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £10 million lifeline from the National Lottery for National League football announced by Culture Secretary MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed John Mothersole as the England Chair of the National Lottery Community Fund. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed Kate Still as the Scotland Chair of the National Lottery Community Fund. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Tony Burton CBE appointed as Interim Chair of the National Lottery Community Fund. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS National Lottery scratchcard minimum age could be increased to 18 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Lady Rachael Robathan and Natalie Campbell reappointed as Members to the National Lottery Community Fund board. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Lady Rachael Robathan and Natalie Campbell reappointed as Trustees to the National Lottery Community Fund board. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Extension of Peter Ainsworth’s term as Chair and Nat Sloane’s term as the England Committee Chair at the National Lottery Community Fund MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: National Lottery Community Fund Board Appointments MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Ray Macfarlane appointed to the National Heritage Memorial Fund/ The National Lottery Heritage Fund MoD News 0
O Sports lottery Sports and Adventure Training 1