I wish I did not do that

Rumrat

War Hero
strange the piss thing must be related to food not there to sock up piss?

I have shifted just over 2 stone this year, I was supposed to turn our summer house/shed into a gym a few years ago but working away a lot never got round-to-it, if weather is good that’s this weekend job I have a heavy duty tread mill, need one for me spinning wheel bike and normal gym bike, small stepper and some small weights, + some gym balls that should do me, I also fought for Navy and combined services at judo :toothy10::p^~^~

Nice one, envy you the gym.
I go to Body Zone here in Tamworth, its £3.50 a session (unlimited) or £8.00 a week. They do a monthly thingy but **** that I might die being owed money.
The full rate is only £4.00 and £11,00 the week so I pay for my son and he goes with me twice a week Mon Thursday.
It's surprising how much comes off with just moderate constant exercise.
After my heart attack 6 years ago I stopped smoking (60 a day) and after I left rehab the weight just piled on. I went up to 20 odd stone. That did the ticker a fuckin load of good so I decided to get rid and its working. Have shed a bucket load and still going. Mind I've shoulders like a bastard Ox at least when you have a big gut the jackets fit in shoulder and belly without going tailor made. Now it's going to cost my boy.

Rumrat

War Hero
I fought for the Navy, Nee Soon, Sembawang,Bugis street, strait street, Commercial road, union street.

Snap. I lost the Sembawang fight when a fuckin great Maori threw down a monsoon ditch, pulled me out and then knocked me back in when I would not agree to an armistice.
Think I lost some more but not sure, it might just be I upset a couple of oowers. Or even spilt a sticky green or two.

Sumo

War Hero
I fought for the Navy, Nee Soon, Sembawang,Bugis street, strait street, Commercial road, union street.
Union Straza, Barbican, Pompey many streets, Gib almost certainly, and a few more wartering holes in Europe, Lisbon and the like, most places we pulled into in fact normally with your bezzy oppo pissed?

Rumrat

War Hero
Union street, christ on a bike I remember one particular night down there. I was a junior seaman and sitting in the Star, there was a band playing and the bloke on the guitar was as good at playing as I am at flying.
As rig was compulsory in them days there is a fuckin great big old three badger sitting there trying to talk to his mate over the din.
He turns to the guitar player and politely tells him to shut the **** up. He ignores him so he gets up and heaves his pint over his hands. There was fuckin sparks flying and screaming as the bastard was electrocuted. (Not fatally).
He then just bimbles over and sits down as if **** all had happen. Welcome to the RN, I thought.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Union Straza, Barbican, Pompey many streets, Gib almost certainly, and a few more wartering holes in Europe, Lisbon and the like, most places we pulled into in fact normally with your bezzy oppo pissed?

The Gut was always good for some fisticuffs, didn't **** about with the Maltese coppers though, nasty bastards :eye:

Gib and Lisbon (mainly the Texas Bar) were other open air boxing tournaments. Last time in Lisbon the septics were in but we didn't do anything to cement Anglo-American relations that time.

Sumo

War Hero
The Gut was always good for some fisticuffs, didn't **** about with the Maltese coppers though, nasty bastards :eye:

Gib and Lisbon (mainly the Texas Bar) were other open air boxing tournaments. Last time in Lisbon the septics were in but we didn't do anything to cement Anglo-American relations that time.

never made it to malta, but taxas bar brings back memories, they tried (Reggies did) to ban us from that part of Lisbon, carrot stick or what, could not move for jack

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
never made it to malta, but taxas bar brings back memories, they tried (Reggies did) to ban us from that part of Lisbon, carrot stick or what, could not move for jack

XO and Cox'n told us it was Out-of-Bounds, unfortunately our hotel was around the corner :)

Sharkey

War Hero
Mate of mine waiting for a bus on his way back from the pub, needs a dump, so he climbs over the garden wall behind the bus stop and does the deed, the bus comes so up kecks and away, next night he’s making the same journey and looks over the wall to admire last nights work, nothing not a turd in sight, so he climbs over and begins to search, he’s stopped by the owner asking what he is doing, he makes up something about losing his keys, had to ask says the owner there are some right bastards round here, last night one of them shat on my tortoise, I found it under a bush looking like a Vikings helmet.

Sharkey

War Hero
Having a quiet wet in the Cricketers pub round Grand harbour somewhere, when the landlords daughter a handsome wench yoohoos me from her bedroom above, she indicates a drainpipe as a means of access so up I go about 20ft, I’m astride the window ledge and winding up the charm generator as prelude to entering her knickers when her dad wanders outside and looking up sees my arse hanging from his daughter room, next thing I hear what sounds like an enraged bull hurtling up the stairs, so I decide to take my leave, as I grab the drainpipe, the bracket holding it to the wall breaks and I head for the deck, I land on my face breaking and dislocating my jaw, I wish I didn’t do that.