Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

I will NOT be opening any brown enveopes from the UK.....

But the MoD today told MailOnline they were not worried about the situation.
'This report recognises that the Royal Navy has sufficient manpower for its submarines and we are confident that this will remain the case,' a Royal Navy spokesman said.

You're OK SB pour another Sangria.Pusser is as complacent as ever and you're knob twiddling skills are not required.

But the MoD today told MailOnline they were not worried about the situation.
'This report recognises that the Royal Navy has sufficient manpower for its submarines and we are confident that this will remain the case,' a Royal Navy spokesman said.

You're OK SB pour another Sangria.Pusser is as complacent as ever and you're knob twiddling skills are not required.

Phew!

Reaches for another cava - sangria is SO passe!

PS Knob twiddling? Stop sniggering! I fixed what the knob twiddlers broke!

Sorry SB, it's only the reactor watchkeepers that are approaching crisis levels because civvy street is offering them all wedges of cash to go and work for them. Pinky fags are quite safe!

It's fuckin Wits, he's done a runner and dropped us all in the shit.
When the Russians find out we're fucked.
We're all doomed.

Sorry SB, it's only the reactor watchkeepers that are approaching crisis levels because civvy street is offering them all wedges of cash to go and work for them. Pinky fags are quite safe!

There's always been a shortage of Cat B and Cat A2 watchkeepers. It's one of the reasons ME(SM)'s don't get selected for Charge course for WO2, they get drafted once dual qualified (you can refuse, I did)

Looks like they will have to dig into the coffers again and start offering £KKK bonuses again to keep RPO's and the like, for skimmers not crushers.

As for pinky fags I think you will find we Benders were ASDIC maintainers not W/T and Radar?? HAHa google ASDIC it's out there?

I'd like to help but with all the metal work in my body, one trip through the tunnel and I'd glowing like Rummers nose

I'd like to add to the metal content in your body, do you preffere .577 .45 or just good old fashioned .303.
Come on down here the choice is yours.:smile:
I'd pop a cap on ya bro.

Latest Threads