"I was sniper in RM & take that killer instinct to business"

Discussion in 'The Corps' started by borderRat, Sep 28, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In that case......Sir Alan better not fire him.......otherwise he'll need to stay indoors and away from windows for the rest of his life. haha :p
  2. Sir Alan better not ask him "what instrument did you play" either
  3. chad as your dad, milking it for all it's worth - good effort!
  4. The Apprentice is fucking dull. A bit of naked roll mat fighting might make it watchable though...
  5. If he still has that "commando instinct" can we expect naked bar to be called ?
  6. If he doesn't call naked boardroom when he hired / fired he'll have to consider retunring his lid..
  7. I see the new kit is taking funding away from where its needed

8. I wonder which one of the birds he will end up nailing?

I do hope it's the rats ginger one, two tins no guts:
  9. Picture the scene, his team wins the weekly challenge then Sir Allan sends them off to some exclusive wine and dine experience. Mr Bootneck has one to many then the pin pops out and Frank the tank is unleashed. He storms up to the essence looking one first to try his luck, obviously nothing is going to happen so he goes for second best, the ginger one. Tell her what she needs to hear and she is taken away by his charm. She says she is going to her room, meet me there in 10. So she walks off and being a good Bootneck that he is he orders one last drink but this time it's a death wet. So there he is keeping his cool, thinking how he is going to play it when all off a sudden he gets nudged by accident, he turns round and with that ''killer instinct'' kicking in fist are flying, he shouts naked bar, everyne looks at him in a state of confusion but he carries on regardless then starts pissing all over the place. Obviously this leads him to getting booted of the show, but at least he is remembered for keeping up Bootneck traditions.
  10. I think I just shed a tear. Here's hoping this is exactly how it turns out.
  11. Is that the one about beating your wife ????

awesome :oops: :oops:
  12. Oh, did a Royal get up yours? :roll:
  13. He's a naughty bootneck.

14. Re: "I was sniper in RM & take that killer instinct to busin

It was me!
  15. I'd have thought a knuckle duster and baton were required items of any 'businessman's' accoutrements in the Plymouth area. :wink:
  16. Re: "I was sniper in RM & take that killer instinct to busin

I think the term in the business world is called a hostile/aggresive takeover.
  17. Funds reacquisition equipment, he's a money lender... er sorry 'Mortgage Broker' after all. :twisted:
  18. Re: "I was sniper in RM & take that killer instinct to busin

Hope he does well