Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

I was right all along!

WreckerL said:
w.anchor said:
It don't work for me my hands and knees hurt like hell and I've been on that medication for yonks. :cry:

This blokes joints seem to be quite flexible so it must be true
drunks.jpg

Where did you get that pic.I wasn't drunk just tired.(as a newt) 8O :D

Its not Bugie St. they only had benches in the drinking zone, loads of blokes in that sort of prone position though

v8topcat said:
WreckerL said:
w.anchor said:
It don't work for me my hands and knees hurt like hell and I've been on that medication for yonks. :cry:

drunks.jpg

Where did you get that pic.I wasn't drunk just tired.(as a newt) 8O :D

Liverpool on a quiet afternoon?
I reckon more like Vladivostok on any afternoon :lol:

Rumrat said:
WreckerL said:
w.anchor said:

drunks.jpg

This pic is reminiscent of "Sun rise over Bugis street" :D
That piss up was incorrectly risk assessed.Note no back on the chair and the position of the chair in relationship to the tree.If you going get legless do it responsibly

w.anchor said:
Rumrat said:
WreckerL said:
w.anchor said:

drunks.jpg

This pic is reminiscent of "Sun rise over Bugis street" :D
That piss up was incorrectly risk assessed.Note no back on the chair and the position of the chair in relationship to the tree.If you going get legless do it responsibly

I was being responsible ...............for the cnut still sitting up.He was supposed to do the risk assessment on the chairs.
I said.." just make sure they are safe" "no prob says he" and then falls asleep leaving me to do the practical examination.Passed with flying colours I reckon.Fcukin submariners.Never go on the piss with em cos you end up in the shite every time. :D :D

WreckerL said:
w.anchor said:

drunks.jpg
Look on the table, he's only drinking water.

Now what lesson does that teach us all?

Latest Threads