I was right all along!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by sussex2, Jul 28, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It don't work for me my hands and knees hurt like hell and I've been on that medication for yonks. :cry:
  2. The alchohol might have eased the arthritus but I think it was bouncing off the bulkheads so often that has fcuked all my joints. 8O :D
  3. That's what happens if you keep throwing yourself around the heads.
    So I've heard. :wink:
  4. It wernt my fault we never got instruction in fings like that when I were a lad. 8O :D
  5. I think Pernod or Rum are actually the complete cure for arthritis.
    I have been drinking both in copious amounts for years and I have never suffered a day with arthritis.
    What more proof is needed. 8)
  6. And would that be beating your meat around the shit house seat. :oops:
  7. :roll: While watching the turds go floating by :roll:
  8. I guess that would be scat wanking. 8O
  9. I was cap'n of the heads for a few months but I didn't realise at the time the damage I was doing to myself.I was but a boy, so young and inexperienced 8O :wink: :D
  10. I too was chuffs and puffs heads starboard on HMS Triumph in Singapore 1969 ish. I only lasted a week after I painted the shit house seats with caustic sada.Bit of a rash move as I later found out as it was there that the rum barrels were washed out. :oops:
  11. I was a Junior on the Bristol in 73.They stuck me in the heads cos any machinery I went near seemed to break down!!

"It came orf in me 'ands chief"
  12. So, it come in your hand did it? :lol:
  13. This blokes joints seem to be quite flexible so it must be true
  14. Where did you get that pic.I wasn't drunk just tired.(as a newt) 8O :D
  15. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Its not Bugie St. they only had benches in the drinking zone, loads of blokes in that sort of prone position though
  16. Liverpool on a quiet afternoon?
    I reckon more like Vladivostok on any afternoon :lol:
  17. This pic is reminiscent of "Sun rise over Bugis street" :D
  18. That piss up was incorrectly risk assessed.Note no back on the chair and the position of the chair in relationship to the tree.If you going get legless do it responsibly