I was right all along!

#3
w.anchor said:
It don't work for me my hands and knees hurt like hell and I've been on that medication for yonks. :cry:
The alchohol might have eased the arthritus but I think it was bouncing off the bulkheads so often that has fcuked all my joints. 8O :D
 
#4
v8topcat said:
w.anchor said:
It don't work for me my hands and knees hurt like hell and I've been on that medication for yonks. :cry:
The alchohol might have eased the arthritus but I think it was bouncing off the bulkheads so often that has fcuked all my joints. 8O :D
That's what happens if you keep throwing yourself around the heads.
So I've heard. :wink:
 
#5
Gombear said:
v8topcat said:
w.anchor said:
It don't work for me my hands and knees hurt like hell and I've been on that medication for yonks. :cry:
The alchohol might have eased the arthritus but I think it was bouncing off the bulkheads so often that has fcuked all my joints. 8O :D
That's what happens if you keep throwing yourself around the heads.
So I've heard. :wink:
It wernt my fault we never got instruction in fings like that when I were a lad. 8O :D
 
#8
Gombear said:
v8topcat said:
w.anchor said:
It don't work for me my hands and knees hurt like hell and I've been on that medication for yonks. :cry:
The alchohol might have eased the arthritus but I think it was bouncing off the bulkheads so often that has fcuked all my joints. 8O :D
That's what happens if you keep throwing yourself around the heads.
So I've heard. :wink:
And would that be beating your meat around the shit house seat. :oops:
 
#11
w.anchor said:
:roll: While watching the turds go floating by :roll:
I was cap'n of the heads for a few months but I didn't realise at the time the damage I was doing to myself.I was but a boy, so young and inexperienced 8O :wink: :D
 
#12
I too was chuffs and puffs heads starboard on HMS Triumph in Singapore 1969 ish. I only lasted a week after I painted the shit house seats with caustic sada.Bit of a rash move as I later found out as it was there that the rum barrels were washed out. :oops:
 
#13
w.anchor said:
I too was chuffs and puffs heads starboard on HMS Triumph in Singapore 1969 ish. I only lasted a week after I painted the shit house seats with caustic sada.Bit of a rash move as I later found out as it was there that the rum barrels were washed out. :oops:
I was a Junior on the Bristol in 73.They stuck me in the heads cos any machinery I went near seemed to break down!!

"It came orf in me 'ands chief"
 
#14
v8topcat said:
w.anchor said:
I too was chuffs and puffs heads starboard on HMS Triumph in Singapore 1969 ish. I only lasted a week after I painted the shit house seats with caustic sada.Bit of a rash move as I later found out as it was there that the rum barrels were washed out. :oops:
I was a Junior on the Bristol in 73.They stuck me in the heads cos any machinery I went near seemed to break down!!

"It came orf in me 'ands chief"
So, it come in your hand did it? :lol:
 
#18
v8topcat said:
WreckerL said:
w.anchor said:
It don't work for me my hands and knees hurt like hell and I've been on that medication for yonks. :cry:
This blokes joints seem to be quite flexible so it must be true
Where did you get that pic.I wasn't drunk just tired.(as a newt) 8O :D
Liverpool on a quiet afternoon?
I reckon more like Vladivostok on any afternoon :lol:
 
#20
Rumrat said:
WreckerL said:
w.anchor said:
It don't work for me my hands and knees hurt like hell and I've been on that medication for yonks. :cry:
This blokes joints seem to be quite flexible so it must be true
This pic is reminiscent of "Sun rise over Bugis street" :D
That piss up was incorrectly risk assessed.Note no back on the chair and the position of the chair in relationship to the tree.If you going get legless do it responsibly
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Stirlin Sports and Adventure Training 0
Bergen History 22
baldricks_bullet The Quarterdeck 5

Similar threads