Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I was right all along!

w.anchor

War Hero
It don't work for me my hands and knees hurt like hell and I've been on that medication for yonks. :cry:

w.anchor said:
It don't work for me my hands and knees hurt like hell and I've been on that medication for yonks. :cry:

The alchohol might have eased the arthritus but I think it was bouncing off the bulkheads so often that has fcuked all my joints. 8O :D

Gombear

War Hero
v8topcat said:
w.anchor said:

The alchohol might have eased the arthritus but I think it was bouncing off the bulkheads so often that has fcuked all my joints. 8O :D

That's what happens if you keep throwing yourself around the heads.
So I've heard. :wink:

Gombear said:
v8topcat said:
w.anchor said:

It wernt my fault we never got instruction in fings like that when I were a lad. 8O :D

w.anchor

War Hero
Gombear said:
v8topcat said:
w.anchor said:

And would that be beating your meat around the shit house seat. :oops:

w.anchor said:
:roll: While watching the turds go floating by :roll:

I was cap'n of the heads for a few months but I didn't realise at the time the damage I was doing to myself.I was but a boy, so young and inexperienced 8O :wink: :D

w.anchor

War Hero
I too was chuffs and puffs heads starboard on HMS Triumph in Singapore 1969 ish. I only lasted a week after I painted the shit house seats with caustic sada.Bit of a rash move as I later found out as it was there that the rum barrels were washed out. :oops:

w.anchor said:
I too was chuffs and puffs heads starboard on HMS Triumph in Singapore 1969 ish. I only lasted a week after I painted the shit house seats with caustic sada.Bit of a rash move as I later found out as it was there that the rum barrels were washed out. :oops:

I was a Junior on the Bristol in 73.They stuck me in the heads cos any machinery I went near seemed to break down!!

"It came orf in me 'ands chief"

Gombear

War Hero
v8topcat said:
w.anchor said:

I was a Junior on the Bristol in 73.They stuck me in the heads cos any machinery I went near seemed to break down!!

"It came orf in me 'ands chief"

So, it come in your hand did it? :lol:

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
w.anchor said:

This blokes joints seem to be quite flexible so it must be true

WreckerL said:
w.anchor said:

Where did you get that pic.I wasn't drunk just tired.(as a newt) 8O :D

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Its not Bugie St. they only had benches in the drinking zone, loads of blokes in that sort of prone position though

v8topcat said:
WreckerL said:
w.anchor said:

Where did you get that pic.I wasn't drunk just tired.(as a newt) 8O :D

Liverpool on a quiet afternoon?
I reckon more like Vladivostok on any afternoon :lol:

Rumrat

War Hero
WreckerL said:
w.anchor said:

This pic is reminiscent of "Sun rise over Bugis street" :D

w.anchor

War Hero
Rumrat said:
WreckerL said:
w.anchor said:

This pic is reminiscent of "Sun rise over Bugis street" :D
That piss up was incorrectly risk assessed.Note no back on the chair and the position of the chair in relationship to the tree.If you going get legless do it responsibly

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Stirlin He was right. Sports and Adventure Training 0
Bergen Looks Like Rambo Was Right History 22
baldricks_bullet I was told this would be right up your alley... The Quarterdeck 5
Oil_Slick 'Going to war was the right thing to do' Current Affairs 7
soleil FB: National Museum Of The Royal Navy - On This Day - Sir Thomas Sean Connery Was Born History 3
Stirlin Well that was a good plan...............not. Current Affairs 1
MoD_RSS UK scientists help NASA answers the questions, 'was there life on Mars?' MoD News 2
Waspie Was the skipper a BMW owner!!! Submariners 11
J Can I join the Navy if I was previously on Anti-Depressants? Joining the Royal Navy 51
MoD_RSS Social housing sector was in a good financial position at end of March 2020 but faces considerable challenges due to coronavirus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS AAIB Report: Guimbal Cabri G2, helicopter caught fire and was destroyed MoD News 0
soleil i News: "'You’re Only Ever 15 minutes Away From Launching A Missile': What It Was Like To Be A Cold War Submariner" Submariners 27
MoD_RSS 2019 was record-breaking year for UK exports MoD News 0
MoD_RSS HM Coastguard volunteer saves man who was choking in Paris restaurant MoD News 0
B Dad was on schooner Zuoduchos Pigi in WW2 The Fleet 0
MoD_RSS Man overboard rescued off Dover 'was wearing lifejacket with good strobe light' MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Charity wound up after claims it was building bathrooms and installing IT equipment in Caribbean schools could not be proved MoD News 0
Alfacharlie Was the old rum ration days better? Diamond Lil's 4
slim Was Rum Ration a Better forum in the Olden Days Diamond Lil's 14
MoD_RSS Record amount of heroin seized in the UK that was bound for Antwerp MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Commission inquiry finds charity was not carrying out any charitable or other activities MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Notre Dame was a tragedy, but in too many parts of the world it's the Christian congregation that perishes: article by Jeremy Hunt MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Garden Bridge project was a ‘failure for charity’ that risks undermining public trust MoD News 0
soleil Mail: Royal Navy Keeps Old Offshore Patrol Ships It Was Due To Retire For Post-Brexit Coastline Protection The Fleet 1
MoD_RSS News story: Grave of a Seaforth Highlander rededicated 100 years after he was killed in world war 1 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: "The Russian State was responsible for the attempted murder...and for threatening the lives of other British citizens in Salisbury." MoD News 0
skyvet Was it you? Diamond Lil's 7
C Newly Passed Pilots, how was your time? The Fleet Air Arm 5
vauxhall Another payout for an LE officer whose pension was upderpaid Finance & Pensions 0
MoD_RSS News story: World War 1 soldier who was killed in the Battle of the Somme finally laid to... MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: If the Somme was fought today, it would be a very different battle. MoD News 0
dapperdunn When I was on the Massive Diamond Lil's 6
slim Was the RN really better in the Old Farts Day? Diamond Lil's 102
jesse W.T.F. Was billy lewis? Diamond Lil's 0
BillyNoMates What I actually meant was. Blue Jokes 0
H If you thought the journey to HMS Raleigh was tough!!! Nearest & Dearest 117
BillyNoMates Before Wonder Woman there was.... Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 1
Green_and_Blue New evidence shows HMS Victory was afloat in 1933 ***(April Fool)*** Current Affairs 6
MG Maniac Chavs ... the reason Business Class was invented! Diamond Lil's 14
MrIndeed I was sent a email stating that i must be a 'sole British citizen' to join as a Submariner. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 35
MG Maniac Breaking News! Just when you thought it was safe to come out the water! Current Affairs 1
sweetpea 'I was told to pay death duty on Dad's medals'. Current Affairs 14
C hello guys i was wondering....... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 24
BillyNoMates They thought it was all over. Diamond Lil's 14
C What was a 'Hammer-driver'? My great uncle was one in Hood battalion. History 8
W If ever there was a natural candidate for becoming a PTI... Diamond Lil's 16
W Can any one tell me when the First British Submarine through the Suez canal was? Submariners 13
soleil Metro: If Only Your Mum Was Ten Years Younger: 10 Of The Worst Valentine’s Day Dates The Internet - Best and Worst 2
P Does anyone know why Ark Royal (Invincible Class) was longer than her sisters? The Fleet 2
exJenny How was it for you? Diamond Lil's 12