Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i was a sh*t

wet_blobby said:
your left man boob inplant sems to have gone astray, do you feel any ill effects from this? :lol:

It's OK, it just slid down me T-shirt. I need better support, but I just cannot do up the back of bra straps! I'm looking for a willing pair of hands... to do the bra straps up too. :wink: :lol:

Good job matey, you'll be OK, you just got your priorities a bit wrong. What you have to do is shut up, be a good sailor and get through your training at raliegh being perfect.
Step 2, do your training at Sultan, study hard, cheat harder and do a little bit of drinking.
Step 3 Now you are in the fleet, and apart from a bit of scribbling in your task book now is the time to start pissing up and making a (not 100%) arse of yourself. You'll look back on your first ship with a special fondness, you will learn a lot and have a dockyard shed full of fun. There is a time for most when between joining up and taking the career very seriously and looking to advancement where you can have a damn good time and the world will be your lobster.
Enjoy.

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
A good dit with a positive message; well done shippers! And I doubt anyone in RR will criticise you as we have all done some silly things in our past. I myself have done everything, from a days' pay through to Second Class and DQs... as long as you maintain a positive attitude and don't let the b*stards grind you down, you'll do fine!

ET(MESM)whogivesafeck

Lantern Swinger
hope this helps other kids turn out better and not make mistakes i did because i would probably be locked up its turned my life around joining up got my draft for when leave sultan

Always_a_Civvy said:
wet_blobby said:
oohh fcuuuuk, I've got a tash, should I keep it a secret... or is it the hairy chin AAC is on about??.....have a dit about that but it seems abit formal in here tonight... :twisted:

You're quite safe! Its furry faces, especially chins, that I'm INTO. Moustaches are what pongo's (and I currently) have. Far too common and far too boring and stroking them just ain't the same! :wink: :grin:

Some examples of nice fur....

And this is me with fur... though it's possible that my head's on the wrong way round as there's more below that above! :shock:

Farkin hell civvy, you look like 90% of the chief stokers' I ever saw. Squezze yourself into a pair of tight overalls and out on a red surcoat and a pair of ear duffs on your head and they might employ you as one.

TheLastStoker

Lantern Swinger
Lingyai said:
Good job matey, you'll be OK, you just got your priorities a bit wrong. What you have to do is shut up, be a good sailor and get through your training at raliegh being perfect.
Step 2, do your training at Sultan, study hard, cheat harder and do a little bit of drinking.
Step 3 Now you are in the fleet, and apart from a bit of scribbling in your task book now is the time to start pissing up and making a (not 100%) arse of yourself. You'll look back on your first ship with a special fondness, you will learn a lot and have a dockyard shed full of fun. There is a time for most when between joining up and taking the career very seriously and looking to advancement where you can have a damn good time and the world will be your lobster.
Enjoy.

AMEN to that, at the minute i am on my first ship.....

Sultan: i made a life of it.....didnt revise for a single exam, yet passed em all and thats where i realised what the navy is all about. Doing what you have to do, but having as much fun as you can doing it!

First ship: Am on there now (not right now anyway). so far its been about 50% pissing up and 50% work, but thats cause we're on bost so its all good, and well ahead of the line in my task book......however fell down a ladder monday night and am now at home on sick leave.....my own fault i suppose!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
soleil FB: National Museum Of The Royal Navy - On This Day - Sir Thomas Sean Connery Was Born History 2
Stirlin Well that was a good plan...............not. Current Affairs 1
MoD_RSS UK scientists help NASA answers the questions, 'was there life on Mars?' MoD News 2
Waspie Was the skipper a BMW owner!!! Submariners 11
J Can I join the Navy if I was previously on Anti-Depressants? Joining the Royal Navy 51
MoD_RSS Social housing sector was in a good financial position at end of March 2020 but faces considerable challenges due to coronavirus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS AAIB Report: Guimbal Cabri G2, helicopter caught fire and was destroyed MoD News 0
soleil i News: "'You’re Only Ever 15 minutes Away From Launching A Missile': What It Was Like To Be A Cold War Submariner" Submariners 27
MoD_RSS 2019 was record-breaking year for UK exports MoD News 0
MoD_RSS HM Coastguard volunteer saves man who was choking in Paris restaurant MoD News 0
B Dad was on schooner Zuoduchos Pigi in WW2 The Fleet 0
MoD_RSS Man overboard rescued off Dover 'was wearing lifejacket with good strobe light' MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Charity wound up after claims it was building bathrooms and installing IT equipment in Caribbean schools could not be proved MoD News 0
Alfacharlie Was the old rum ration days better? Diamond Lil's 4
slim Was Rum Ration a Better forum in the Olden Days Diamond Lil's 14
MoD_RSS Record amount of heroin seized in the UK that was bound for Antwerp MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Commission inquiry finds charity was not carrying out any charitable or other activities MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Notre Dame was a tragedy, but in too many parts of the world it's the Christian congregation that perishes: article by Jeremy Hunt MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Garden Bridge project was a ‘failure for charity’ that risks undermining public trust MoD News 0
soleil Mail: Royal Navy Keeps Old Offshore Patrol Ships It Was Due To Retire For Post-Brexit Coastline Protection The Fleet 1
MoD_RSS News story: Grave of a Seaforth Highlander rededicated 100 years after he was killed in world war 1 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: "The Russian State was responsible for the attempted murder...and for threatening the lives of other British citizens in Salisbury." MoD News 0
skyvet Was it you? Diamond Lil's 7
C Newly Passed Pilots, how was your time? The Fleet Air Arm 5
vauxhall Another payout for an LE officer whose pension was upderpaid Finance & Pensions 0
MoD_RSS News story: World War 1 soldier who was killed in the Battle of the Somme finally laid to... MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: If the Somme was fought today, it would be a very different battle. MoD News 0
dapperdunn When I was on the Massive Diamond Lil's 6
Stirlin He was right. Sports and Adventure Training 0
slim Was the RN really better in the Old Farts Day? Diamond Lil's 102
jesse W.T.F. Was billy lewis? Diamond Lil's 0
BillyNoMates What I actually meant was. Blue Jokes 0
H If you thought the journey to HMS Raleigh was tough!!! Nearest & Dearest 117
BillyNoMates Before Wonder Woman there was.... Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 1
Green_and_Blue New evidence shows HMS Victory was afloat in 1933 ***(April Fool)*** Current Affairs 6
MG Maniac Chavs ... the reason Business Class was invented! Diamond Lil's 14
MrIndeed I was sent a email stating that i must be a 'sole British citizen' to join as a Submariner. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 35
MG Maniac Breaking News! Just when you thought it was safe to come out the water! Current Affairs 1
sweetpea 'I was told to pay death duty on Dad's medals'. Current Affairs 14
C hello guys i was wondering....... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 24
BillyNoMates They thought it was all over. Diamond Lil's 14
C What was a 'Hammer-driver'? My great uncle was one in Hood battalion. History 8
W If ever there was a natural candidate for becoming a PTI... Diamond Lil's 16
W Can any one tell me when the First British Submarine through the Suez canal was? Submariners 13
soleil Metro: If Only Your Mum Was Ten Years Younger: 10 Of The Worst Valentine’s Day Dates The Internet - Best and Worst 2
P Does anyone know why Ark Royal (Invincible Class) was longer than her sisters? The Fleet 2
exJenny How was it for you? Diamond Lil's 12
soleil Channel 4: "Armed Forces’ Involvement In Sectarian Rangers ‘Party’ Was A PR Disaster" Current Affairs 89
Dealwithit What was your first 4 months like? RFA 1
F Hitler was a Navy sparker Diamond Lil's 0