i was a sh*t

#1
for all those who are thinking about joining up heres a dit about me. i used to live in weymouth, i was as happy as it gets; nice girlfriend applied for the navy plans the lot. Then had to move up to Wigan with out even being asked then it all went down hill, ended up with the wrong crowd and doing a lot of things i'm not proud of embarresed to say i done got my date to go to Raleigh so down i went thinking i knew it all big mouth even bigger attitude well i lasted till half way through last week of basic and got myself discharged for being a stupid tw*t to put it politely so back on the train back to wigan drinking as much as possible as ya do. got back gutted and had to listen to lectures from my dad wich went in one ear and out the other and then the trouble really started in trouble with the police nearly getting sent down this carried on for nearly a year before i came to portsmouth for a couple of weeks to see brother and sister inlaw and never went back to wigan !alot of bollockings and sort ya sh*t outs and i reaplied breezed through raleigh and know im at sultan been in 7 months and love every minute of it i owe a lot of this to my brother and sister in law 1 was a killick stoker and the other is a killick RP but you dont need some one like that if you want to get away from that sort of life style enough you can its hard but possible and is really worth it go for it and give it your all
 
#2
Good effort at getting your sh*t in one sock and turning things around.
BZ for having the guts to post your mis-spent past on here, best wishes for the future
 

wet_blobby

War Hero
Moderator
#3
well done mate, that post took some balls. we all have (and still do?) fcuked up in the past, the important thing is to learn from it.

Best of luck going forward.
 

chieftiff

War Hero
Moderator
#6
I take it you are writing this cos you have f*cked up again and are now bored in your cell at Colchester DQ's :grin:

No, seriously, well done in turning your life around.
 
#7
ETME_submariner said:
for all those who are thinking about joining up heres a dit about me.
Well done!

Good to see you get sorted and get back in - I reckon you'll be a success in the RN with that sort of positive attitude.
 
#8
ETME_submariner said:
brother was the killick stoker sister killick RP


Think he was taking the piss a little bit there mate , nice to see my old Avatar being used again , best of luck for the future mate , glad you have turned it around , :wink:
 

Chalky

Lantern Swinger
#12
Well done, that man.

To turn your life around is one thing, but to use it as a teaching tool for others is a much greater step.

Good drills.
 

Old_Hand

Lantern Swinger
#13
Very well done matey, not only the balls to say it but by doing so it could also give hope to those who may have lost their way and looking for some insperation to get back on the straight and narrow.
 
#14
Old_Hand said:
Very well done matey, not only the balls to say it but by doing so it could also give hope to those who may have lost their way and looking for some insperation to get back on the straight and narrow.
Agree totally, especially the bit about keeping straight! :lol:
 
#15
Well done young man. It takes a particular sort of courage to do what you've done. More power to your elbow, and best wishes for the future, which I'm sure in your case will be bright.

2BM (Grandad)
 

the_matelot

War Hero
Moderator
#16
Well done shippers,

If only more people were as determined as you. Whatever you do though,

DO NOT grow a full set and let AAC know!!! ;)
 

wet_blobby

War Hero
Moderator
#17
oohh fcuuuuk, I've got a tash, should I keep it a secret... or is it the hairy chin AAC is on about??.....have a dit about that but it seems abit formal in here tonight... :twisted:
 
#18
wet_blobby said:
oohh fcuuuuk, I've got a tash, should I keep it a secret... or is it the hairy chin AAC is on about??.....have a dit about that but it seems abit formal in here tonight... :twisted:
You're quite safe! Its furry faces, especially chins, that I'm INTO. Moustaches are what pongo's (and I currently) have. Far too common and far too boring and stroking them just ain't the same! :wink: :grin:

Some examples of nice fur....





And this is me with fur... though it's possible that my head's on the wrong way round as there's more below that above! :shock:

 

wet_blobby

War Hero
Moderator
#19
Always_a_Civvy said:
wet_blobby said:
oohh fcuuuuk, I've got a tash, should I keep it a secret... or is it the hairy chin AAC is on about??.....have a dit about that but it seems abit formal in here tonight... :twisted:
You're quite safe! Its furry faces, especially chins, that I'm INTO. Moustaches are what pongo's (and I currently) have. Far too common and far too boring and stroking them just ain't the same! :wink: :grin:
thank fcuk for that.... :mrgreen:
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top