I want to buy a ratings beret & badge in London

Hi, ex Wafu here, I left in 1984. I'm looking to buy myself a beret & badge for various parades etc. I live in London, does anyone know where I can get one of the shelf so to speak?

Cheers,

John

huwshpis

War Hero
Lock's in St James's Street would measure his head on one of those antique conformators and produce a paper pattern of its shape. They would also charge ££££££££ for a beret. Even Herbert Johnson's aren't too bad if you buy online. You get it silk-lined as well, and we all know WAFUS, like Crabs, enjoy the luxurious things in life . . . ;)

Lock's in St James's Street would measure his head on one of those antique conformators and produce a paper pattern of its shape. They would also charge ££££££££ for a beret. Even Herbert Johnson's aren't too bad if you buy online. You get it silk-lined as well, and we all know WAFUS, like Crabs, enjoy the luxurious things in life . . . ;)
They do, though in their defence, I'm told they actually do their own dobying and ironing......but only if needs must....;)

Sumo

War Hero
As an ex WU you could try fitting source pans on your head, when one gets stuck, ask the nice fireman to measure it for you, then tell the shop a tadge bigger than that. Simple.

Dredd

War Hero
Cadet Direct or Cadet Kit Shop - online sales