I want full information about ss 105

Discussion in 'Submariners' started by yzeed311, Jan 17, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey guys ...

I tried to find any information about Norway ss 105 sonar but I can not find any thing .. So anyone can help me with this please :p ...

2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Hmm... who are you, and why?! :shock: :oops:

3. There's a trigger pulse, which creates a 'ping'. Then the operator waits for the sound to bounce off a target.It's all very hush hush.

4. A commercial fish locator. :? Now Im going to have to shoot you :twisted:

5. guys I have brief about it that's it I have underwater jane's but I need another source for more info any helping here...

6. Do try to conceal your slavic origin. The stench of Russian is smeared all over your writing; especially the absent indefinate article in your second response.

Must try harder comrade.

7. Wonder if he's a mate of Morty... :dontknow:

8. loose lips sink ships...

9. Funny that!

Are you Chinese or Russian, then?

10. basically Boris, it is a sonar that allows us to locate the Golden Rivet...If you find the Golden Rivet you will forever have the upper hand over everyone beneath the seven seas

11. Drop a line to the Naval Attache at the Norwegian Embassy, you will find them most helpfull regarding such queeries.

12. Try messers Philby, Burgess and Maclean,

13. £20 and a pickled egg, and let you know what you want!!!

14. Have we met before?

15. Try GOOGLE - I found it easy enough.

16. What no black dress? :wink:

17. yzeed311: Ask the Director of Naval Security, he'll give you all the answers you want, now **** off!

18. Yzeed

Why would you need this information? For writing an essay? Giving a presentation? Why?