I want full information about ss 105

Hey guys ...

I tried to find any information about Norway ss 105 sonar but I can not find any thing .. So anyone can help me with this please :p ...

yzeed311 said:
Hey guys ...

I tried to find any information about Norway ss 105 sonar but I can not find any thing .. So anyone can help me with this please :p ...
There's a trigger pulse, which creates a 'ping'. Then the operator waits for the sound to bounce off a target.It's all very hush hush.

Do try to conceal your slavic origin. The stench of Russian is smeared all over your writing; especially the absent indefinate article in your second response.

Must try harder comrade.

basically Boris, it is a sonar that allows us to locate the Golden Rivet...If you find the Golden Rivet you will forever have the upper hand over everyone beneath the seven seas

StixJimboRM said:
Meet me under the clock at Waterloo station at 1305hrs on Tuesday, bring money and I'll tell you everything you want to know. I'll be wearing a sky-blue pink mankini with red polka dots, a flat cap in Burberry pattern, oxblood DM's (20 hole with yellow laces) and I will carry a copy of Private Eye under my left arm - after all I will need to blend in with the ordinary punters.

Address me with the phrase - "the dog will eat caviar whilst his manservant abseils down the Sydney Harbour Bridge" and I will reply - "if you need a souvenir of your trip to Mars then you should find the Clangers and buy some matches from them"

But don't tell anyone about this, its our secret ;)
Have we met before?

StixJimboRM said:
Meet me under the clock at Waterloo station at 1305hrs on Tuesday, bring money and I'll tell you everything you want to know. I'll be wearing a sky-blue pink mankini with red polka dots, a flat cap in Burberry pattern, oxblood DM's (20 hole with yellow laces) and I will carry a copy of Private Eye under my left arm - after all I will need to blend in with the ordinary punters.

Address me with the phrase - "the dog will eat caviar whilst his manservant abseils down the Sydney Harbour Bridge" and I will reply - "if you need a souvenir of your trip to Mars then you should find the Clangers and buy some matches from them"

But don't tell anyone about this, its our secret ;)
What no black dress? :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
slim Current Affairs 24
Jones265R Diamond Lil's 31
PartTimePongo Current Affairs 6