I want for Christmas...

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by noemis, Dec 18, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Remember this is Lil's, I'm hoping that some of you want something a little less prosaic and a little more interesting than me! Go on, show me.....

2. [​IMG]

This OK noemis ? :D

3. Yep!! You nailed it!?!

More of the same please people!!!!

4. No way, I would never share a lovely arse like that young lady has with anyone, even at Christmas !!!!!!!!.

5. Dont you just hate Choice?????

[​IMG]

6. I'll take the car of course, have got a bird like that already........
    (did I put that the right way round...??) :?

7. It is the body of Tomb Raider Lara Croft....Nell Mcandrew.

8. [​IMG]

I asked for him last Xmas and I really thought he was stowed in the loft. Was most disappointed with my substitute pressie!

9. Make that 2 Santa!! Proper Tonka toy!!

10. A radiator, some gloves or an early flight home and Christmas with my family. Bah!! Humbug!!

Gotten bloody cold here all of a sudden. Possibly something to do with all the broken windows. :?

SF

11. Just bought the tomb raider dvd's, games, posters etc !!!!!!!! :D

12. A radiator, some gloves or an early flight home so I can spend christmas with my family.

Gotten bloody cold here all of a sudden.

SF

13. Not sure about the Jordan-like inflatables, but the Cobra would be great for a spin around Silverstone or Brands!

14. Well I would want a top bird, but I already married one. :D See below. Fecking lush and can eat really hot curry!

[​IMG]

so I will settle for a couple of Rotherham wins over me holidays (tranny away would be cock on)!

15. I assume you mean Tranmere Rovers and not some TV/TS style adult fun?

16. shit, yeah! Tranmere rovers away NOT some kind of TS japes. Tranny away sounds like some kind of quaterdeck evolution involving the buffer.