I want a drink anyone got a dog I can sell

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by slim, Dec 29, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The PO Stoker is in charge of the pussies whilst I am ooop north. I am now very very nervous!
  2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

While the cat's away... :wink:
  3. ??????????????????????????????????????/
  4. Vincenzo would be very useful if there was a mouse epidemic!
  5. I have two important questions. What kind of beer was it and did the bar owner walk the dog before he brought it back?

6. Unfortunately the article neglected to report on these two important and relevant points!
  7. I noticed that too. What kind of incompetent reporters do they have in Germany anyway?

8. SF Didn't you live there once upon a time? Happy new yr mate!
  9. So let me get this right, You've left a POMEM in charge of the Pussy whilst your'e swanning about in't Grim North.

Now I'd say that was asking for trouble, hope you left the top of the swarf's before leaving
  10. Don't worry Rosie. Now he's started Rum Rationing he can always ask his cybershipmates what to do if your pussy devours a whole pot of swarfega and he can PM any one of us cat lovers should a few pussies suddenly wish to be relocated at very short notice! :wink: :lol:

11. I did think of it....sold everything I had apart from my bed and sofa so I could drink myself stupid more often...those were the days...