I wanna go home

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40119602
Jack Letts clears off the UK to fight with ISIS when they are winning and now when their fortunes are on the wane he is looking to come home. "I hate IS now" he claims and he wants the UK government try and repatriate him from the Kurdish prison where he currently resides after escaping the clutches of IS.
Should we the UK taxpayers fork out to get this prat home or should we leave him to learn a severe lesson on what happens when you abandon your home country to fight with terrorists?
Finally if a decision is made to try and help him get home what about all the others out there still fighting, will they be slapping in for a travel warrant too?

guns1969

Lantern Swinger
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40119602
Jack Letts clears off the UK to fight with ISIS when they are winning and now when their fortunes are on the wane he is looking to come home. "I hate IS now" he claims and he wants the UK government try and repatriate him from the Kurdish prison where he currently resides after escaping the clutches of IS.
Should we the UK taxpayers fork out to get this prat home or should we leave him to learn a severe lesson on what happens when you abandon your home country to fight with terrorists?
Finally if a decision is made to try and help him get home what about all the others out there still fighting, will they be slapping in for a travel warrant too?

Let him and all the others bastards rot out there with the rest of the scum !

Prad0r

Midshipman
The real sad part is the limitless love a parent has for their child; despite their beliefs and actions.

All they see is the little rugrat they nurtured and raised only to turn into the retardospacamong we all see now

If some idiot brings it home, do we then, from the tax payer purse, have to keep it on the watch list, just in case it has a mind change again or is a devious barsteward and has no intentions of changing its mind just wants someone to get it out of solitary confinement in a jail in Kurdish-held north-east Syria, cus its not nice.

Bring him back to mass media coverage a bit like what The Beatles used to get when they landed anywhere.
He'll be as popular as a bagful of ebola.
Should live a short and unfruitful life

I saw the anguished parents on the news going on about it, my thoughts were if they were that desperate to get him back, re-mortgage your house and go and get him, otherwise bollocks to the lot of them.

He has been court by the Kurds and it trying to find a way out of their not to cosy prison, you make your choices you take your chances, looks like he has blown his.

Is this the outcome of over educating idiots?

Seadog

War Hero
What Jihadi Jake needs is The A Team. The Hannibal Smith kind, not his cavity craving gaolers.

Serious head on, serious forum....eventually.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rumrat Diamond Lil's 4
C Nautical Jokes 0
Seaweed Current Affairs 11