I think I need help

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by WindowLickerScribe, May 7, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm wanting to smash in the back doors of a young lady (She's 24 if you really need to know), the only problem is that she's a Septic.

I know such a thing is wrong, but as I'm thinking pretty much with only my other brain, I'm worried.

So I turn to you all fine Rum Rationers, am I really beyond help? Or should I smash her back doors in anyway then change all my contact details like the upstanding member of the senior service I'm supposed to be?
  2. Not really sure what you're wittering on about here shippers. Is it specifically the arse insertion that's bothering you? And she's 24 means nothing unless we know how old you are. If you're 47 respect, but if you are 16 to 35 it seems a total red herring. If it's the nationality the yanks love it there, and they also provide rather good fellatio, though they do speak funny.

A report later on would be nice.
    Last edited: May 8, 2012
  3. Are yo sure you belong to gods own branch?

Have as much fun as you can with her, only bother to change your details if she wants a 'commitment'. Listen to your other brain, you know it only has your best intrests at heart.
  4. Three of us?

Fuck, better close to balance up.
  5. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Ok, you need help.

I take being a mod on here real seriously, I'm "here to help".

I'll have a fighting recce with the septic in question, do some deep probing and get back to you, just pass on her details brother.

(.... and the next time there's a "all mods are wankers" thread please remember my generous offer to help a fellow member of RR....)
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I don't think all mods are wankers Blobbs, just you. Be careful of the chalfonts on your way in, septics spend so much time sitting on their 'arris all sorts of things go on down there with the sweat build up.
  7. The question is not really about the fact that the young lady is a Septic ... Septics go for this in a big way ... the real question is do you go "dry" or lubed up with Swarfega??? Of course using Swarfega reduces the sensation however this can be overcome once you are up to your nuts then slap her on the a*se and call her by her best mates name! Yeehah!
  8. Can't use Swarf's anymore MGM, it's banned 'cos it's supposed to be carcinogenic. Use washing up liquid, it cleans the ring at the same time. hatters use Fairey.....................allegedly.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Why is this even being discussed? Have i logged on to RockNet or some other RAF equivalent site?
    • Like Like x 1
  10. I find two parts Vaseline to one part sand gives a good grip, but you do need earplugs.
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Ahhh! The famous Cornish birth control method.
    Slap it up her transom me handsome don't want any babees yer!