I think i found a Blagger

Discussion in 'The Corps' started by silent_assassin, Aug 26, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi everyone and sorry to come into your forum uninvited but im here to try and out a Walt, not sure on his credentials but from what he has said he was in the navy then completed his commando course and then went on to serve in poole! myself i heard the story and thought let him get on with it but now he has made it public wearing a royal marines commando t shirt on TV and saying how he was a marine? if you PM me i will send you his name and a link rather not do it on here yet in case he is genuine but if i am right and he is not feel free to show him for what he is! nothing winds me up more than someone that talks a good talk but never had the balls to do it in my eyes he is a class one CNUT
    cheers

2. As a full Admiral I am absolutely astounded at the affront of this bounder.
    I will send one of my contacts out (them) to quietly assassinate him and have his head on tower bridge by sunrise.
    You couldn't lend me my bus-fare home could you, I don't seem to have brought my wallet with me.
    :oops:

3. If it was a big lad with ears, then don't worry; he's ok.

4. Oh lofty?...yeah he's OK, he looks after my rack of medals and he has never once pawned my VC or my CGM.
    Bastard stole my tot though. :D

5. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I'm shocked that you are shocked with being shocked by a shocker telling shocking porkies.

Have I told you about the time I single handidly arm wrestled myself?

6. Im not shocked at someone telling a lie but to do it on a national Tv program then i think its a bit different? like i said i may be wrong but i also know this same guy has been seen in a naval officers uniform, and told many a good story to other people, sorry if you think im wasting your time ill leave it at that but it dosent look good to the public seeing it on tv

7. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Well spin the dit then - us matelots aren't good at 'cryptic'... :roll:

8. wet_blobby

The amount of ex Bootnecks, Paras or SAS troopers out there is awesome, take it as a backhanded compliment. You dont stumble on many ex Chefs or RAF Regt Gunners. I'm actually ex waffen SS but dont tell my buddies who are ex U Boat commanders..... :p

9. sgtpepperband

Bollocks! I thought you were an ex-Bandy... 8O :D

10. He was.
    [​IMG]

11. wet_blobby

That's being a soldier, scrim on your trumpet. :p

12. sgtpepperband

...that a euphemism, Blobby?! :shock:

13. I used to blag about being S.A.S., worked on odd occasions too !!
    Stores Accountant (S) that is ..... :p

and I was once classified as an Supply Artificer when in Singers to get into the RAF CHangi Sgts Mess ! ;)

14. I posted this before.
    When I was at whale island I phoned Queen Elizabeth Park (WRACS) barracks and asked to speak to my girlfriend (future wife) and they said they didn't fetch personnel to the phone and they did not have a tannoy like the Andrew.
    OK said I, but as I was on an internal phone they asked who I was.
    I answered truthfully, "I am the quartermaster at HMS Excellent, to which they immediately said they would get her.
    I went to collect her from her Barracks on the Friday and was given tea and biccies.They even brought her to the front of the sign out queue.
    Dam cicil I thought. Puzzled she asked "who did you tell them you are".
    "Just the QM from whale island" I replied.
    "Whats a QM she said"
    "The quartermaster I said".
    "Oh god "she said"They think your an officer" 8O :D

15. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Nope, but bet you a tin of Boddies, you lost.

16. Hey Silent Assassin, stop living up to your name and spill the bins.

17. Fook me us Germans were ally, even our Buglers were tooled up! :lol:
    Ex-UnterGefreiter (Acting)NZB, Afrika Corps, 1940-41