I think he gets the message!

D

Deleted 7

You think that was bad! Didn't that American wife cut her hubbies winky off for doing the dirty

dondon

MIA
Just not worth it, is it , easy to say I suppose , Jenny I think the name is John [something] bobbit , must say I would'nt fancy losing 9 inch'es , :roll: I Fxxxxxxg wish , :roll:

dondon said:
Just not worth it, is it , easy to say I suppose , Jenny I think the name is John [something] bobbit , must say I would'nt fancy losing 9 inch'es , :roll: I Fxxxxxxg wish , :roll:
Bobbit tours the US talking about his experience. It's the best way the cope I suppose, if you cannot forget... and how can you ever forget having your pride and joy (your fifth limb) cut off and flushed down the toilet! :roll:

The practice actually originated in the island of Bornholm according to the Victorian writer Martin Andersen Nexø in his 3 volume, semi-autobiographical novel, Pelle Erobreren* (Pelle the Conquerer). The practice should properly be called Kongstrupping, though doctors would call it a radical penectomy. Take your pick!

[hr]
*Sadly the complete work is only available in Danish - good account of working class life in mid-late 19th cent Denmark - their old class system was similar to Britain's!

Apparently Bobbit starred in a couple of sex education films, you know, the type Lady Macca starred in.

I haven't seen the film personally, but I did hear the numerous girlies involved had to work bloody hard to get a result.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Minister gets takes first ever ‘virtual tour of Sellafield’ MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Major upgrade that will reshape Hull gets started MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Leeds trial using nature to reduce flood risk gets on its marks MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Sheffield’s River Sheaf screen gets £3m upgrade MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Flood scheme for Stoke town centre gets green light MoD News 0
soleil FB: RN - Liverpool: 18-year-old Sailor Rhys Gets A Birthday Surprise From His Family On Board HMS Prince Of Wales The Fleet 0
MoD_RSS Second phase of Northstowe and one of the UK’s largest modular neighbourhoods gets the green light MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Milestone for Cornwall as major A30 upgrade gets the green light MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British Ambassador’s residence in Turkmenistan gets packed with Cheveners MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Policing gets biggest funding boost in decade to put more bobbies on the beat MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Leeds gets building as construction corridor continues to forge path across North of England MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Great Yarmouth £40m tidal defence project gets underway MoD News 0
MoD_RSS River Great Ouse gets Christmas present with fish restocking MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Midland Metropolitan hospital gets extra government support MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Top marks as school gets summer makeover from Highways England workers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK gets international backing to host global climate summit MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British built Mars rover gets the gift of sight MoD News 0
MoD_RSS RAF Lakenheath gets power to grow thanks to the Defence Infrastructure Organisation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £25m Flood Risk Management Scheme for Carlisle gets underway MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK advanced manufacturing gets boost with new investment in digital tech competition MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Scheme to help adults retrain gets underway MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Convicted Unqualified Immigration Advisor gets unpaid work order MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Major flood scheme construction gets underway in Radcliffe and Redvales MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Bio-tech gets boost with new Local Industrial Strategy for Greater Manchester MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Trial to help hen harriers gets ready for action MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Vital local bypass gets green light MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK's approach to antimicrobial resistance gets UN recognition MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Life-saving fund gets £1 million boost MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Estuary wildlife of the River Tees gets increased protection MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Corby man gets a suspended sentence for illegal waste operations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Essex haven for nature gets new protection MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Disqualified boss gets second ban for illegally running restaurant MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: School gets smart makeover thanks to M6 workers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Mars rover gets work-out controlled from more than 6,000 miles away MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Takeaway boss gets second disqualification after breaching first ban MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Hull's £42m tidal flood scheme gets the green light MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Totnes flood defence scheme gets £3.8 million upgrade MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Projects worth £600 billion in the pipeline as government gets Britain building MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Campaign to cut plastics around the coast gets boost thanks to Environment Agency MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Saltash Tunnel gets hi-tech safety upgrade MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Work to regenerate dock area in Hull gets under way MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Work to regenerate dock area in Hull gets under way MoD News 0
Sumo Christmas is coming he gets my vote The Gash Barge 17
MoD_RSS News story: Royal Navy gets first unmanned minesweeping system MoD News 0
soleil FlightGlobal: "Analysis: UK Gets Ready To Rejoin Aircraft Carrier Elite" The Fleet Air Arm 2
MoD_RSS News story: Europe’s largest military exercise gets under way in UK MoD News 0
janner Guzz Clubs - Slim gets a mention Diamond Lil's 15
MoD_RSS News story: Work gets underway on Longbridge accommodation for Royal Centre for Defence... MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Forces Help to Buy gets 5,000 service people on the property ladder MoD News 0
fishhead Yet more Sad News.(It gets worse) Land Ops 5