I think he gets the message!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by andym, Jun 16, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fxxxxxxxg brilliant andym, :p :p :lol: :lol:

2. Just how much is a respray these days ?

3. You think that was bad! Didn't that American wife cut her hubbies winky off for doing the dirty

4. Imagine having to talk your way out of that one!

5. Just not worth it, is it , easy to say I suppose , Jenny I think the name is John [something] bobbit , must say I would'nt fancy losing 9 inch'es , :roll: I Fxxxxxxg wish , :roll:

6. Bobbit tours the US talking about his experience. It's the best way the cope I suppose, if you cannot forget... and how can you ever forget having your pride and joy (your fifth limb) cut off and flushed down the toilet! :roll:

The practice actually originated in the island of Bornholm according to the Victorian writer Martin Andersen Nexø in his 3 volume, semi-autobiographical novel, Pelle Erobreren* (Pelle the Conquerer). The practice should properly be called Kongstrupping, though doctors would call it a radical penectomy. Take your pick!

[hr]
    *Sadly the complete work is only available in Danish - good account of working class life in mid-late 19th cent Denmark - their old class system was similar to Britain's!

7. I spose Bobbit keeps going off half cocked then?????

8. Want me to get your coat?

9. Apparently Bobbit starred in a couple of sex education films, you know, the type Lady Macca starred in.

I haven't seen the film personally, but I did hear the numerous girlies involved had to work bloody hard to get a result.

10. Come off in me hand chief :p :lol: