I think he gets the message!

Just not worth it, is it , easy to say I suppose , Jenny I think the name is John [something] bobbit , must say I would'nt fancy losing 9 inch'es , :roll: I Fxxxxxxg wish , :roll:

dondon said:
Just not worth it, is it , easy to say I suppose , Jenny I think the name is John [something] bobbit , must say I would'nt fancy losing 9 inch'es , :roll: I Fxxxxxxg wish , :roll:
Bobbit tours the US talking about his experience. It's the best way the cope I suppose, if you cannot forget... and how can you ever forget having your pride and joy (your fifth limb) cut off and flushed down the toilet! :roll:

The practice actually originated in the island of Bornholm according to the Victorian writer Martin Andersen Nexø in his 3 volume, semi-autobiographical novel, Pelle Erobreren* (Pelle the Conquerer). The practice should properly be called Kongstrupping, though doctors would call it a radical penectomy. Take your pick!

[hr]
*Sadly the complete work is only available in Danish - good account of working class life in mid-late 19th cent Denmark - their old class system was similar to Britain's!

Apparently Bobbit starred in a couple of sex education films, you know, the type Lady Macca starred in.

I haven't seen the film personally, but I did hear the numerous girlies involved had to work bloody hard to get a result.