I suppose that

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by 4to8, Feb 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. a ride is definitely out of the question?

Station ban
  2. So a hand job would not be out of the question... :wink: ...as long as she did not take too long..... :wink:
  3. I have often thought about standing on Fratton station in my undies with a coat over the top holding a bunch of balloons, so that when the Po Stoker drives his train into the station I can welcome him with a flash. However, I have never has the courage!
  4. That would put an end to Virgin then wouldn't it Rosina ? Have to call it Woohoo railways or sommat
  5. FlagWagger

FlagWagger Book Reviewer

Brings a whole new interpretation to the old matelot phrase of "Getting out at Fratton"!
  6. That's how much of the PC bollox around us start life. Some wag makes a joke and some other daft sod takes it seriously. Result; instantly promulgated idiocy! I think you would need to at least semi retarded to understand the sign, though.

Still, I'm sure the Muslims wholeheartedly approve.
  7. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Whys a guy in a hat kissing a guy with an afro? :(
  8. Now they are at it in Llandudno Station

9. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

You've taken that too far,,,,,,never happen!!!!! :lol:

10. 'Ere, that´s not a Golliwog is it? Should this be allowed? Quick, call the BBC, the CPRE, PC World etc!
  11. That sign is actually racist, since it suggests that black people who wear hats back to front and the hatless variety are forbidden from kissing in public.

4to8, is that Morag you're shagging? o_O

12. :oops: :oops: i forgot my manners and forgot to ask her name