I suppose that

I have often thought about standing on Fratton station in my undies with a coat over the top holding a bunch of balloons, so that when the Po Stoker drives his train into the station I can welcome him with a flash. However, I have never has the courage!

FlagWagger

GCM
Book Reviewer
rosinacarley said:
I have often thought about standing on Fratton station in my undies with a coat over the top holding a bunch of balloons, so that when the Po Stoker drives his train into the station I can welcome him with a flash. However, I have never has the courage!
Brings a whole new interpretation to the old matelot phrase of "Getting out at Fratton"!

executive of the Warrington Chamber of Commerce.

He said: "It was all a bit of fun. But now Virgin Trains have agreed to put them up as part of the refurbishment.
That's how much of the PC bollox around us start life. Some wag makes a joke and some other daft sod takes it seriously. Result; instantly promulgated idiocy! I think you would need to at least semi retarded to understand the sign, though.

Still, I'm sure the Muslims wholeheartedly approve.

That sign is actually racist, since it suggests that black people who wear hats back to front and the hatless variety are forbidden from kissing in public.

4to8, is that Morag you're shagging? o_O