I shouldn't laugh but..............

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by 2_deck_dash, Jun 4, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

Thing is, if he really did say "Touch my special place", surely that is pissing around with no sexual intent at all? Not that I'm saying it's right to do that to a kid! But has the incident been taken out of context?
  2. It does sound to me like someone just fucking about in an inappropriate manner. Without knowing any details of the case, other than what is published above, I'd liken it to the matelot who got done for indecent exposure and signed off as a sex offender for doing a 2 deck dash.

It's easy to imagine some thick as fuck squaddie trying to liven up a dull patrol by saying "hey lads watch this, it'll be funny as fuck. Hey kid, come here and touch my special place" and someone taking offence.
  3. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

Yep, pretty much my thoughts exactly. It does make you wonder though, all the stuff you see through the years, if a complaint was made every time a matelot said or did something "inappropriate", how many of us would not have been locked up by now?
  4. And how many Afghan children speak good enough English to know what a 'special place' is anyway?
  5. I think pointing at it may have given a clue though!
  6. Maybe Percy was simply asking for help in finding it.