I shaged the property of the USN

#1
Jepp its true,was in Manila and i thought i was doing very well trapping this 8 pints beauty,took her back to her place and did the bizz, well to my shock and horror upon trying to muff her in the ass i came upon this ferkin tatoo, " Property of the USN"

Ferk me i had just banged a bint who was aquinted with "The United States Navy",well what should a member of the Royal Navy do,yes you`ve guessed correct,i did a runner and didnt pay the slag :lol:
 
#3
RonJeremy said:
Are you not getting confused with the time you tried to muff your mothers arse.....
Yeh ive had my share of perv problems in the past,i sometimes wonder if they locked me up because of the things i did to my sister, :wink:
 
#8
Witsend,They are all pink on the inside, :D Passed-over_Loggie;Could have been a hairy ass stoker in its previous life but upon inspection by my good self i foundnot meat and two veg in the gusset department, 8)
 
#9
NorwayChris said:
Witsend,They are all pink on the inside, :D Passed-over_Loggie;Could have been a hairy ass stoker in its previous life but upon inspection by my good self i foundnot meat and two veg in the gusset department, 8)
That of course does not mean that said person had not originally been fitted with a toggle and two.
 
#10
Maxi_77 said:
NorwayChris said:
Witsend,They are all pink on the inside, :D Passed-over_Loggie;Could have been a hairy ass stoker in its previous life but upon inspection by my good self i foundnot meat and two veg in the gusset department, 8)
That of course does not mean that said person had not originally been fitted with a toggle and two.
Agreed,but as we Jack me heartys say " any port in a storm".( sir ) :lol:


Ps,think i am going to be sick at the thought of maybe i have done a bint who had a sex change, :oops:
 
#11
NorwayChris said:
Maxi_77 said:
NorwayChris said:
Witsend,They are all pink on the inside, :D Passed-over_Loggie;Could have been a hairy ass stoker in its previous life but upon inspection by my good self i foundnot meat and two veg in the gusset department, 8)
That of course does not mean that said person had not originally been fitted with a toggle and two.
Agreed,but as we Jack me heartys say " any port in a storm".( sir ) :lol:


Ps,think i am going to be sick at the thought of maybe i have done a bint who had a sex change, :oops:
All depends how willing s/he was willing to take it up the boys gate, if s/he was keen, hmm v. suss, if s/he squirmed, wasn't sure, but did it anyway, better odds.
 
#12
NorwayChris said:
Maxi_77 said:
NorwayChris said:
Witsend,They are all pink on the inside, :D Passed-over_Loggie;Could have been a hairy ass stoker in its previous life but upon inspection by my good self i foundnot meat and two veg in the gusset department, 8)
That of course does not mean that said person had not originally been fitted with a toggle and two.
Agreed,but as we Jack me heartys say " any port in a storm".( sir ) :lol:


Ps,think i am going to be sick at the thought of maybe i have done a bint who had a sex change, :oops:


I'd of been sick if I thought that I'd missed the opportunity to do a bird who still had her cok and bollox....wind up the crank handle as you bum her...better a bird who's rigged like a Zanzibar Teddy Boy than one of those boring bints with just a fishy twat...
 
#13
She was no youngster!

We pulled out of the PI in 1991.. but we left a well trained local team in place..

Did she give you the line?? "I love you no shit, please send money"
 
#14
Chronic-Malcontent said:
She was no youngster!

We pulled out of the PI in 1991.. but we left a well trained local team in place..

Did she give you the line?? "I love you no shit, please send money"
Yeh she even said i could call her any name i wanted to,ie wife or girlfreinds name back home in the UK, :lol: ,
 
#15
NorwayChris said:
Chronic-Malcontent said:
She was no youngster!

We pulled out of the PI in 1991.. but we left a well trained local team in place..

Did she give you the line?? "I love you no shit, please send money"
Yeh she even said i could call her any name i wanted to,ie wife or girlfreinds name back home in the UK, :lol: ,
So you said oh fcuk...... oh fcuk...ohhhhhh Bill I'm cominggggggggggg.
Thanks for that fred, g'day. :oops: :oops: 8O :D :wink:
 
#16
Rumrat said:
NorwayChris said:
Chronic-Malcontent said:
She was no youngster!

We pulled out of the PI in 1991.. but we left a well trained local team in place..

Did she give you the line?? "I love you no shit, please send money"
Yeh she even said i could call her any name i wanted to,ie wife or girlfreinds name back home in the UK, :lol: ,
So you said oh fcuk...... oh fcuk...ohhhhhh Bill I'm cominggggggggggg.
Thanks for that fred, g'day. :oops: :oops: 8O :D :wink:
Jepp youve sussed me rumrat, :D :D
 
#17
NorwayChris said:
Rumrat said:
NorwayChris said:
Chronic-Malcontent said:
She was no youngster!

We pulled out of the PI in 1991.. but we left a well trained local team in place..

Did she give you the line?? "I love you no shit, please send money"
Yeh she even said i could call her any name i wanted to,ie wife or girlfreinds name back home in the UK, :lol: ,
So you said oh fcuk...... oh fcuk...ohhhhhh Bill I'm cominggggggggggg.
Thanks for that fred, g'day. :oops: :oops: 8O :D :wink:
Jepp youve sussed me rumrat, :D :D
I fcuked her sister George 8O :D :wink:
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

New Posts

Top