I pity them

Discussion in 'The Corps' started by carlm, Mar 7, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just been on the football forums and some how got into a debate about the forces with this t!t he was saying the marines are pussies and when I asked him what his problem is with the royal marines this is the reply I got.

Subject: Marines?
    « Date: Today at 21:08 »
    Having worked with them i dont hate them, I pity them as they are complete amateurs, Nothing else, They have this big reputation and when i comes down to it they are no beter than normal infantry battalions,

Joke really but sad as they believe they are good until they work with others and then they get made out to be *****,

:roll: :roll: :roll:
  2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Invite your new friend to join RR... :twisted:
  3. Just invited him over
  4. And of course, if you told him, his football team were crap, he'd tell you, you were right wouldn't he!!! Or is that just an opinion?

Opinions arn't as strong as reputations. Reputations have to be earned and upheld.

5. Another one of the 99% I would say.

Probably never got past the exam sheet.
  6. Ho Hum same old, ferkin numpty brave as they like when on a puter never seem to turn to though, strange that. :evil: Give the walt heaps Carl.
  7. Opinions are like *********, everyone has one, and they all stink.
    Having work with royal for a few years I can say this....
    Great to have in a punch up
    Not someone you would want on a quiz team :razz:

They are professional warriors, I took this pic of them on the range at Stonehouse...
  8. Thats me 2nd from right, known to all as 'STUPID BOY' :mrgreen:.
  10. "They don't like it up 'em"
  11. "Don't tell him your name Pike!"

12. Mainwaring: Oh you'd stick up for him of course wouldn't you? You both went to public school didn't you?

Wilson: You know sir, I can't help feeling that you've got a bit of a chip on your shoulder about that.

Mainwaring: There's no chip on my shoulder. I'll tell you what is though. Three pips and don't you forget it.

13. For info, what football forum was it?
  14. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

thats me 3rd from left, wow, where did you get the piccy of 6 troop from?
  15. It's a bit of a worry but the ossifer doesn't seem very popular all OR's appear to be aiming at him!! :shock:
  16. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

the OR's have been tod he's Blair in disguise NZ !!

17. Reclaim the kop its a liverpool fc forum
  18. Ah, says it all really Carl ...scousers. :roll:

19. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
  20. Cheer up Carl there are plenty of Londoners in the Corps some of their natural panache is bound to rub off :cool: :cool: :roll: