I pity them

carlm

Lantern Swinger
Just been on the football forums and some how got into a debate about the forces with this t!t he was saying the marines are pussies and when I asked him what his problem is with the royal marines this is the reply I got.

Subject: Marines?
« Date: Today at 21:08 »
Having worked with them i dont hate them, I pity them as they are complete amateurs, Nothing else, They have this big reputation and when i comes down to it they are no beter than normal infantry battalions,

Joke really but sad as they believe they are good until they work with others and then they get made out to be *****,

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Greendeath

Lantern Swinger
carlm said:
Just been on the football forums and some how got into a debate about the forces with this t!t he was saying the marines are pussies and when I asked him what his problem is with the royal marines this is the reply I got.

Having worked with them i dont hate them, I pity them as they are complete amateurs, Nothing else, They have this big reputation and when i comes down to it they are no beter than normal infantry battalions,

Joke really but sad as they believe they are good until they work with others and then they get made out to be *****,

And of course, if you told him, his football team were crap, he'd tell you, you were right wouldn't he!!! Or is that just an opinion?

Opinions arn't as strong as reputations. Reputations have to be earned and upheld.

Cheers

Greendeath

Ho Hum same old, ferkin numpty brave as they like when on a puter never seem to turn to though, strange that. :evil: Give the walt heaps Carl.

Opinions are like *********, everyone has one, and they all stink.
Having work with royal for a few years I can say this....
Great to have in a punch up
Not someone you would want on a quiz team :razz:

They are professional warriors, I took this pic of them on the range at Stonehouse...

Lingyai said:
Opinions are like *********, everyone has one, and they all stink.
Having work with royal for a few years I can say this....
Great to have in a punch up
Not someone you would want on a quiz team :razz:

They are professional warriors, I took this pic of them on the range at Stonehouse...
Thats me 2nd from right, known to all as 'STUPID BOY' :mrgreen:.

Mainwaring: Oh you'd stick up for him of course wouldn't you? You both went to public school didn't you?

Wilson: You know sir, I can't help feeling that you've got a bit of a chip on your shoulder about that.

Mainwaring: There's no chip on my shoulder. I'll tell you what is though. Three pips and don't you forget it.

carlm said:

For info, what football forum was it?

carlm

Lantern Swinger
JunglyDaz said:
carlm said:

For info, what football forum was it?

Reclaim the kop its a liverpool fc forum