Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I phone Spam

seafarer1939

War Hero
It only happens when I log on to Navy Net,up comes a big page announcement that I've won a I phone tablet.
All I have to do is send make and phone number of my mobile phone.Obviously a scam but why just on Rum Ration?
Any other programme it never appears.
I really may have won but I ain't falling for that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Next steps announced to boost road safety and close mobile phone loophole MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Readout of PM phone call with European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen and European Council President Charles Michel MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Our phone numbers are changing MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Readout of Secretary of State for Defence Ben Wallace’s phone call with US Secretary of Defense Dr. Mark T. Esper MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Don’t miss out, claim Child Benefit by phone or post, HMRC tells new parents MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Can you give me 50 Cent’s phone number? 2019’s most unusual requests from Brits abroad MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government acts to improve road safety by closing mobile phone loophole MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK aid helps world’s poorest access better mobile phone technologies MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Controls prevent phone fraudsters spoofing HMRC MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: GLD are currently experiencing issues with the phone lines MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Phone detection kit introduced in prisons MoD News 0
K Triage phone call while overseas Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
MoD_RSS Press release: Glasgow mobile phone boss banned after submitting false documents MoD News 0
F Triage medical phone call fail Joining the Royal Navy 4
Max9393 Nurse phone call Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
Max9393 Nurse triage phone call Joining the Royal Navy 9
Matthew Medical triage phone call Health & Fitness 10
MoD_RSS Press release: PM phone call with President Trump and President Macron: 10 April 2018 MoD News 0
A Payment of rent/Phone bill etc while training Joining the Royal Navy 11
R Appeals - after medical phone call Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
K Medical Phone Call Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 11
G How did you phone home from Raleigh? History 12
MoD_RSS Press release: PM's phone call with PM Abadi of Iraq: 1 September 2016 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: PM's phone calls with PM Sipilä of Finland and PM Solberg of Norway: 31... MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: PM phone calls with international leaders: 26 July 2016 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: PM phone call with President Erdogan of Turkey: 18 July 2016 MoD News 0
taffscrivs Pervy phone call. Blue Jokes 0
sgtpepperband Look up from your phone, shut down that display The Internet - Best and Worst 3
FreedomTea From picking up the phone to Britannia - A guide to Officer Selection Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 25
scouse Phone hacking, your views Diamond Lil's 5
scouse MOD and 118 and speaking clock phone bill Diamond Lil's 0
soleil ITV London: "Red Phone Box Installed On Warship" The Fleet 1
Chris1337 Interview update over the phone..? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
soleil BBC: "Phone Navigation Warning After Lost Hillwalkers Rescued From Trossachs" The Fleet Air Arm 1
soleil Radio 4 - 1200 Today - The Defence Budget - Call You And Yours Phone-In Current Affairs 0
soleil Pompey News: "Honours Go To Navy Sailor For His Phone App" The Fleet 3
soleil T'graph: Royal British Legion Severs Links With News Of The World Over Phone Hacking Current Affairs 31
P T-Mobile try to pursue sailor for £250-phone bill, but eventually back down The Quarterdeck 30
Chaz UN Phone Survey Miscellaneous 2
B Got a promising phone call from my ca Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
Letsbeavenue Nuisance Phone Calls Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker British Army Answer Phone Miscellaneous 0
M Mobile Phone Insurance Finance & Pensions 3
scouse HMS Invincible for sale!!! phone Janet The Fleet Air Arm 2
D British Army answer phone message. RR Greatest Threads 4
S Tracing a phone number. Diamond Lil's 36
A Surprise Phone call Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 25
BillyNoMates Mobile Phone pic-of-the-day. Diamond Lil's 8
S Russian Mobile Phone Adverts Diamond Lil's 8
popeye123 I Phone Screen Bloody Computers 9