i passed my eye test and interview today

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by mr2_paul, Mar 18, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :D got above avarage on my interview and VA1 on my eye sight :D

passed everything in the medical, but i have to do a peak flow diary for 4 weeks because i was prescribed an inhaler 4 years ago.

o well... more time to get fit :D

and my AFCO said there shouldnt be a problem with me getting my SC even though i have bad credit history

2. Well done mate! :D

3. G'wan son, weren't you one of the lads that got done for driving though?

I passed my medical yesterday!
    What branch you going in for?

4. yes, i got done for speeding... but you dont need to disclose any speeding offences on the SC

5. sorry... going in as AET

6. Awesome man. Going for AET as well. Just got that facking 12 min run to do and I'm a certified Sailor!

Good luck on the asthma journal and when you get your start date hit me up! See if we're going Raleigh at the same time

7. cheers mate :D gotta go see my doc tommorow to get a peak flow meter, then post the results to the AFCO as soon as im done, then hopefully it wont take too long for ne to get the run done

have you had your SC yet?

8. If only it was that easy to become a "certified sailor", whatever that means. :laughing8:

9. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I'm sure Thingy will be along shortly to tell us... :oops: :lol:

10. Certified Sailor?? I didn't realise they had Naval Units for the Psychiactrically challenged. :lol:

11. I think not shipwreck..........