i passed my eye test and interview today

:D got above avarage on my interview and VA1 on my eye sight :D

passed everything in the medical, but i have to do a peak flow diary for 4 weeks because i was prescribed an inhaler 4 years ago.

o well... more time to get fit :D

and my AFCO said there shouldnt be a problem with me getting my SC even though i have bad credit history

G'wan son, weren't you one of the lads that got done for driving though?

I passed my medical yesterday!
What branch you going in for?

Awesome man. Going for AET as well. Just got that facking 12 min run to do and I'm a certified Sailor!

Good luck on the asthma journal and when you get your start date hit me up! See if we're going Raleigh at the same time

cheers mate :D gotta go see my doc tommorow to get a peak flow meter, then post the results to the AFCO as soon as im done, then hopefully it wont take too long for ne to get the run done

have you had your SC yet?

zRichi said:
Awesome man. Going for AET as well. Just got that facking 12 min run to do and I'm a certified Sailor!
If only it was that easy to become a "certified sailor", whatever that means. :laughing8:

zRichi said:

Good luck on the asthma journal and when you get your start date hit me up! See if we're going Raleigh at the same time
I think not shipwreck..........

Latest Threads