i passed my entrance test today !

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by mr2_paul, Feb 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. was up at half 5 this morning ready for my long drive and got there 30minuits early :D

passed with flying colours! 8) got my interview, eye test and medical booked for the 18th of march

i thought my interview was today, but it wasnt.. and there was me! sat in the recruiting office in a suit while everyone else was in jeans!!!

:lol: o well... more points for me :lol:
  2. Congrats.
  3. congrats!
    went down the afco today and ive got mine 30th march which im a bit disappointed about coz i wanted earlier really, especially when some people just dont bother turning up on the day but oh well :-(
  4. Congrats. :)

My interview's on the 18th as well. Maybe at the same AFCO.

What branch are you going for?
  5. Passed myself today as well for TSM. Very stoked about it. There well be serious inbreation at play tonight. Got my interview for the 17th of March, 2009 (AD).

By the way, for those who have yet to do the test, it severely pays off to practice for speed.
  6. Same here (save for one officer canidate)...I already knew that would be the case from my brothers experience but I said why the hell not (people here always seem to recommend it anyhow).
  7. I applied 3 months ago and im still waiting for security clearance, but well done.
  8. Sick I passed today as well! REally think I blloxed up the mech comprehension test (didn't answer the last 4 questions.

But I passed!

Krunkage tonight me thinks!!!

Whats everyone going for? I'm going for AET.
  9. AET also.
  10. Ex Pongo?
  11. Nice. I have my interview in a few weeks which I hope I'll ace.

Any recently interviewed AET's that can send some tips my way? I'm gonna hit wikipedia up for all the aircraft!
  12. lalalalala
    There's a section on the RN website on the FAA. In fact...
    Here it is
  13. yes mate, just boff up on the aircraft the RN operate. where they are based and what sort of ships they will be operated from. also where you will be doing you're training and how long for.
    all the best
  14. Please Tim :roll: dont touch anything Painted black/yellow FFS :roll:
  15. :roll: :roll: Wont take long :wink: :wink: :oops:
  16. Ejector seat lever?
  17. :roll: :roll: Try handle :wink: :wink:
  18. I was thinking that, but I thought of a handle as being used to lift something by. I didn't think lifting an ejector seat with the "handle" would be a good idea. Hence lever.
  19. And that`s your trouble, you don`t think.
  20. Sure thing, jackass :roll: