I passed aptitude test!

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Chicogiz, Feb 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey guys. I told you lol, i passed it today. I have interview on 3rd of march. Im happy as hell. :lol:
  2. Congratulations fella
  3. Well we're not, I paid those cnuts to fail you. I'll be having words.
  4. Why the hell is your interview in 8 days and mine schedulded for 5 weeks after my test?

That hardly seems fair.
  5. What test? MacDonalds?
  6. Congrats, good luck for your interview. Remember eye contact, and speak up. I failed mine because of it, just be confident. :thumbright:
  7. I dunno. 7 of us passed. He put us in a room and he said dates. Whoever wanted the date he said had to put there hand up. Someone has this thursday loll.
  8. :wink: They only needed 7 Timothy and you were the unlucky No 8 :roll: :roll: and Sentenashi No9 :roll: :roll:
  9. Welcome to the Royal Navy. One day you might see the 'big picture' and know the reason why. In the meantime, congrats to both of you.
  10. I wasn't being serious about it being fair. It was more of a sarcastic thing. I'll take a wild guess and say my local AFCO has more applicants than Chico's.

Thanks, though :lol:
  11. well done mate :) what you going for ??

get clued up on what the Navy 'DO' and where you will do you training stuff like that whats expected of you and so on.

then all you have to do is Cough lol :wink:
  12. You're welcome. By the way, if you ever do get to see the 'big picture', please take a photograph of it and post it on the site. Senior officers were always telling us about it but none of them ever let us see it. I think it probably hangs somewhere on the top floor of the Ministry of Defence.
  13. mine in 12 days....lol sorry had to say that.

If you want it quicker though just barney with them on the phone. The Luton afco orginally said my test was booked for March 26th. I called them up and said can I get it booked earlier and they said yeah sure if you're willing to travel to Northampton...

At which point I said "Hell yes my good sir. Book that shit in for 23rd Feb and I shall abscond to Navy greatness in a much hastier fashion!!"

I worry about me sometimes :lol: