I must get me one of these beauties

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by finknottle, Nov 2, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fantastic, when you have finished your groaner your ring piece is washed by a jet of warm water, you are able to increase or decrease the pressure, I went for full blast and what a pleasurable experience it was. In fact it was so good that I sat there reading the complete newspaper. It was a difficult decison to turn off the warm stream but in the end I forced myself to or Mrs F would have been thinking that I had gone AWOL. Then came more pleasure as a jet of warmed air dried my bottom, lovely, lovely.

2. I'm finding it difficult to restrain myself from making some crap remark about Finx being full of shit.....:pottytrain4:
  3. I have only just noticed but it looks like someone has been dribbling, it must have been bloke who used the pleasure machine before me.
  4. Are you seriously confessing that you have an anal fixation Finks, suggest you contact AD for a rectal washout if you wish to go further. Think I'll settle for the usual crapper, at least you know what the drill is, and people cannot turn up the heat
  5. No need to contact AD as that beauty is able to provide an excellent flush through, if you ever get the opportunity I would strongly recommend that you give it a try.

6. Dont press the button marked TR (Tampax remover) itll make your eyes water
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I'm very suspiscious about your liking to anal stimulation. 8)

8. I think it may have stemmed from a young american strumpet sticking her finger up my arse while I was tromboning her in Boca Raton many moons ago.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Jesus H Christ. Reading that could affect a man for the rest of his life!

10. Exactly frogman007.
  11. <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LE9TVcBe6jI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  12. I have to state for the record, that if ever I require the experience of feeling something hot and wet shooting up my arse I will contact Cunt or Blackrat.
    However at present I'm fine thanks as my allergy to Handcuffs and Masking tape are an overriding factor.
  13. Is this what you were after?
  14. Diesel are you trying to tell us something?
  15. Or the red one marked TI
  16. yep, over a quarter of the prem season already played and his team has yet to win a game. What odds on Sparkey getting 10 laceholes before xmas.
  17. Just for Finks:

A real beauty this one, ball wash (non-intentional =)), arse wash and variable temperatures and power to the washing and drying functions. It's almost better than having one's man around to do it for one.
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2012
  18. :angel5:The above is strictly for the use of airline pilots only :pottytrain1: