I like this woman

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
RonJeremy said:
Passed-over_Loggie said:
Only five defining forces have ever offered to die for you:

I'm very conscious of the "you" word, here. Apart from Waterloo, I don't recall that many Germans have died for "me". There are many Countries that I can't recall as having died for "me" (by which I mean me and my ancestors and my way of life).

Fcuking German cnuts.........

Now now RJ, their our allies now, the PC term is "Teutonic Tw*ts" (shamelessly lifted from Blazing Saddles)

Taloolah

Banned
'I hate extremism in any form that condones death, torture and violence.....'

Errr - you don't ? 8O

Remember this ? :lol:

'This is clear evidence of God punishing these dirty bitches for being c0ck crazy cum guzzling fcuk sluts!'

RonJeremy

Banned
WreckerL said:
RonJeremy said:
Passed-over_Loggie said:

I'm very conscious of the "you" word, here. Apart from Waterloo, I don't recall that many Germans have died for "me". There are many Countries that I can't recall as having died for "me" (by which I mean me and my ancestors and my way of life).

Now now RJ, their our allies now, the PC term is "Teutonic Tw*ts" (shamelessly lifted from Blazing Saddles)

Another classic quote from the said film:

"We'll take the niggers and the chinks but we don't want the Irish!"

RonJeremy

Banned
Taloolah said:
'I hate extremism in any form that condones death, torture and violence.....'

Errr - you don't ? 8O

Remember this ? :lol:

'This is clear evidence of God punishing these dirty bitches for being c0ck crazy cum guzzling fcuk sluts!'

Taloolah, you take my comments completely out of context. I was merely making a theological observation on the nature of Gods designs for c0ck happy filthy old sperm gurglers.....a different case altogether I'm sure you'll agree!

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
RonJeremy said:
WreckerL said:
RonJeremy said:
Passed-over_Loggie said:

Another classic quote from the said film:

"We'll take the niggers and the chinks but we don't want the Irish!"

I liked the old lady scene. "Good morning Ma'am" "Up yours nigger"

Taloolah

Banned
Taloolah, you take my comments completely out of context. I was merely making a theological observation on the nature of Gods designs for c0ck happy filthy old sperm gurglers.....a different case altogether I'm sure you'll agree!

Hahahahaha....OK, If you say so....( except they weren't old) :wink:

Actually, I am amazed and delighted at the eloquence of this latest reply. There's a poetic soul behind all that blag, it seems and not a swear word in sight. Nice to see - truly. :)

RonJeremy

Banned
Taloolah said:

Hahahahaha....OK, If you say so....( except they weren't old) :wink:

Actually, I am amazed and delighted at the eloquence of this latest reply. There's a poetic soul behind all that blag, it seems and not a swear word in sight. Nice to see - truly. :)

I do pride myself on my linguistic abilities, my eloquence and my command of the English language. Now fcuk off and leave me alone....