I just joined the Knights Templar

#1
There's a site that lets you join. I joined here and am now a Knight of the Temple:

http://www.knightstemplar-uk.co.uk/...ome-a-Knights-Templar/73/Become-a-Member.html

Personally i think the order needs to go back to it's military ways more though. I mean We (the templars) need to be going over to middle east and waging holy war on the infidel armies and crush our foes in the name of God.

I think the order should be allowed to arm it's fanatical warrior monks with modern day weapons and be allowed to go on a Crusade and sort out the problems in the middle east. If the order was to operate soley outside of the MOD and be self funded it can attain a large number of fearless warriors willing to die in the holy land that are superior to normal soldiers because they are zealous fighting machines that do not fear death. I know that I'm like that personally.

So if you think you cvan handle it and are ready to become a Templar Knight join up and become my brother.
 
#5
Just ordered a Templar Sword online. When it comes I'm gonna take into the woods round mine and see how well it cuts the branches off the tress.
 
#9
sgtpepperband said:
I've no idea what Nails is on (or on about). So here's a picture of a rabbit with a waffle on its head... :shock:

Is the rabbit in a Holy Order, like for rabbits with waffles on their head, 'cos I want to join. I am not a rabbit and I do not like waffles, but I demand the right to want to be a rabbit and have a waffle on my head. Where do I send the money? Are the waffles free? Do they do gluten free waffles? Am I a total prat like the one who started this thread?
 
#11
sgtpepperband said:
WM: Follow the Order of Oolong the Rabbit...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oolong_(rabbit)

:thumright:
Oh no!! Oolong is dead! I shall have to have a few wets tonight to console myself. The Order of the Knights of Oolong does sound good though; but I musn't waffle on like this.
 
#14
Nails the Knights Templar were all celibate
after taking the holy vows they gave up the earthly desires and lived a life of prayer .


So you've given up Women then --------- :lol: :lol:




G
 
#15
wardmaster said:
sgtpepperband said:
I've no idea what Nails is on (or on about). So here's a picture of a rabbit with a waffle on its head... :shock:

Is the rabbit in a Holy Order, like for rabbits with waffles on their head, 'cos I want to join. I am not a rabbit and I do not like waffles, but I demand the right to want to be a rabbit and have a waffle on my head. Where do I send the money? Are the waffles free? Do they do gluten free waffles? Am I a total prat like the one who started this thread?

This has just made my day!!!
 
#16
Greenie said:
Nails the Knights Templar were all celibate
after taking the holy vows they gave up the earthly desires and lived a life of prayer .


So you've given up Women then --------- :lol: :lol:




G
He's never liked women. Smally boys are what he goes for. Oh, and tramps if he's only got a little bit of pocket money left over. I've heard you can find him down near King's Cross station, selling his arse for a fiver.
 

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#17
Jimmy_Green said:
...He's never liked women. Smally boys are what he goes for. Oh, and tramps if he's only got a little bit of pocket money left over. I've heard you can find him down near King's Cross station, selling his arse for a fiver.
Like Mother, like Son... 8O :D
 
#19
I know I have, but I don't know why any of us ever respond to this shit. He comes on makes a post and then buggers off, he is taking the piss and everyone seems to fall for it.
 
#20
NotmeChief said:
I know I have, but I don't know why any of us ever respond to this shit. He comes on makes a post and then buggers off, he is taking the piss and everyone seems to fall for it.
The secret is to not take him seriously, it's only the internet. :wink:
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

New Posts

Top