I just joined the Knights Templar

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Nails, May 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There's a site that lets you join. I joined here and am now a Knight of the Temple:

Personally i think the order needs to go back to it's military ways more though. I mean We (the templars) need to be going over to middle east and waging holy war on the infidel armies and crush our foes in the name of God.

I think the order should be allowed to arm it's fanatical warrior monks with modern day weapons and be allowed to go on a Crusade and sort out the problems in the middle east. If the order was to operate soley outside of the MOD and be self funded it can attain a large number of fearless warriors willing to die in the holy land that are superior to normal soldiers because they are zealous fighting machines that do not fear death. I know that I'm like that personally.

So if you think you cvan handle it and are ready to become a Templar Knight join up and become my brother.
  2. It's Bank Holiday wanker - shouldn't you be having a lay-in or does your stupidity, lies and fantasy not have any holidays.
  3. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

4. 1. Twat.

2. Fcuk off.

3. 'spose it's the only uniform you'll ever get to wear.
  5. Just ordered a Templar Sword online. When it comes I'm gonna take into the woods round mine and see how well it cuts the branches off the tress.
  6. Hope its sharper than you..................
  7. you never know we might get lucky and he slips and cuts his foot off
  8. sgtpepperband

I've no idea what Nails is on (or on about). So here's a picture of a rabbit with a waffle on its head... :shock:

9. Is the rabbit in a Holy Order, like for rabbits with waffles on their head, 'cos I want to join. I am not a rabbit and I do not like waffles, but I demand the right to want to be a rabbit and have a waffle on my head. Where do I send the money? Are the waffles free? Do they do gluten free waffles? Am I a total prat like the one who started this thread?
  10. sgtpepperband

WM: Follow the Order of Oolong the Rabbit...

11. Oh no!! Oolong is dead! I shall have to have a few wets tonight to console myself. The Order of the Knights of Oolong does sound good though; but I musn't waffle on like this.
  12. Never had rabbit and waffle at the same time, does the gravy make the waffle go soggy?
  13. What is needed is the Holy handgenade of Hantiok to kill the the troll and the evil rabbit :p
  14. Nails the Knights Templar were all celibate
    after taking the holy vows they gave up the earthly desires and lived a life of prayer .

So you've given up Women then --------- :lol: :lol:

15. This has just made my day!!!
  16. He's never liked women. Smally boys are what he goes for. Oh, and tramps if he's only got a little bit of pocket money left over. I've heard you can find him down near King's Cross station, selling his arse for a fiver.
  17. sgtpepperband

Like Mother, like Son... 8O :D
  18. I know I have, but I don't know why any of us ever respond to this shit. He comes on makes a post and then buggers off, he is taking the piss and everyone seems to fall for it.
  19. The secret is to not take him seriously, it's only the internet. :wink: