I iz no racist but this is damn funny...

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by mrbullcrap, Aug 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Its 5h1t, sobber, it might amuse me if I was p155ed :roll:
  2. The Canadian answer to Graham Norton. Another piss taking useless cnut!

I meet the Tom Green's on the Liverpool Dublin flight on a regular basis moronish useless tawts all mouth no brains then when the shite hits the fan Help Me! Help Me!
  3. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Your a fcukn sea cadet Mrbollocks!!!!!!!

Piss off from this site until your nuts drop and your mums signs the forms. :roll: BTW, any pics of your mum you might want to post before you FO?
  4. You're obsessed with me balls man
    You've got to get over this infactuation you have with me bollox,or i shall have to resault to wearing a chastidy belt.

I was never a little *knot tying,duck feeding*whatever it is they do.. drooling,buck toothed,cross eyed little cadet,though it was funny winding them up while they're queueing to get their scran,grumpy little buggers, but at least it makes the time fly by when ur on door duty.
  5. I take that last comment back,it's quite offensive
    Not every buck toothed,drooling or cross eyed person is or has been a sea cadet.

Now why is everyone having a hissy fit over this video,this is clear evidence what evil fenders are used for
    the truth is out there my friend for all to see,it clearly states so in the video!