I have nowhere else to go!

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by MerchantJonny, Jan 23, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ******************

Last edited: Feb 26, 2013
  2. Odd question. Crack on mate.

3. Help yourself. If you mention tax free earnings though I'm going to fight you.

4. Welcome to the site but be warned..pongoes lurk on here as well.

5. I wouldn't hold too many ethics close on here pal, you do know this is full of RN here don't you.
    Does the word oxymoron mean anything to you,or even anachronism.
    It will soon.:laughing7:

6. Mod Edit: Red card! :director:

Come back when you've learned some manners, Darryl.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2013
    • Like Like x 4
  7. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

Aww what has cumdownmythroat said now? Can't believe I missed his latest little gem of wisdom. Merchant Johnny-we even have land lubber civvies on here so we'll put up with anyone. We even tolerate cumdownmythroat and he is a **** of the highest order, so, welcome.

8. Just been his usual self.

Ban the bell end.

9. Welcome to RR MJ.........I notice your location is North of the Wall, can I assume you're from the land of oatcakes and distilleries? We have a poster on here called Finknottle/Pinnottle/Finx.........who is a countryman of yours who must have the hide of a rhino.........but he may be able to get you a cheap holiday.....one tip, don't get him started on politics.

10. Welcome aboard hope you enjoy the lighter side of life as there's plenty of that here, as well as a complete knob who I've been advised is tolerated, as he makes himself look like a tit on a regular basis for our amusment:jocolor:

11. MJ Welcome anther northern type is sonar-bender but he has chosen sunnier climes.

Tiddy this is not Lills, shame on your potty mouth:hello1: :angel1::angel1:

12. TJP

TJP

Do you not still have to go to the reg office and do a joining routine ? Welcome anyway.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2013
  13. He must have got passed the admin team some how?

14. .
    TJP,

That joining routine only applies at ROMFT where the strange renegade residents even front up with a cyber-tot.

(Plus a big damp bear hug from that ex-Rum Ration sockpuppet AAC aka Thingy etc etc . Ugh, shudder - http://www.navy-net.co.uk/search.php?searchid=756127).

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

For the OP - Warm Greetings Sire!

A real live seafarer is always welcome here and we look forward to some MN dits from your good self in due course.

Bob

15. tiddlyoggy

Sorry if I've offended your delicate nature Sumo, I thought swearing was acceptable in the quarterdeck? Besides which, how else can one accurately describe cumdownmythroat?

16. tiddlyoggy

Agree with your last BOOTWU, but let's hope he doesn't do what the last merchant navy chap who came on here did...................

17. Some bloke in dispute with jobsworth, swears, jobsworth says there is no need for that language, bloke says, yes there is, thats why swearing was invented, for people like you and occasions like this, often someone comes along to prove this point

• Like Like x 2
  18. Yes you can swear you ****, don't let that fuckin twat Sumo put you off.
    Anyway it's manly to swear and stops bastards thinking your a fuckin knob jockey.
    My shaggin mate RDMT told me,.. its a gen buzz then.