I have my recruitment test tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by DTMH_08, Oct 9, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey guys I have my recruitment test tomorrow and I think I am all studied out! I have covered everything I am weak at and I don't think I can improve much more. I will of course go through things one more time before I have an early night.

I just wondered if anyone had any crucial advice or tips that may help me as I am getting more and more nervous. Hopefully after I have passed the test tomorrow this won't seem like a big deal, as it probably doesn't to a lot of you now.
  2. I was nervous when i did mine, as long as you can confidently say you are ready and have revised to the best of your ability theres not much more to it.

Good luck.
  3. I just had my sift today, you feel pretty damn nervous before entering that office, but when the guys start talking you soon feel welcome and happy.. recruiters are strange and amazing people.
  4. :thumright: Collar and tie. Then after you have passed :thumright: Liberty guys to glamourise, on blues and shiney shoes.for the P/U :thumright:
  5. This bring me to another question. What would be best to wear?

I have smart looking casual clothes (which I would be much more compfortable in) or I have some shoes and trousers which are nothing special because I never wear that sort of stuff. I am going to splash out on some decent formal wear for my Interview but maybe I should have done it before now?
  6. FFS I have my four year old granddaughter staying to-morrow, and you think that you have problems.

7. I hope you don't use words like that in front of her.
  8. You will need a sword and cumberband Sir , and cap at a slight angle , as per David Beatty :w00t: :thumright:
  9. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Indeed we are

10. Good luck DTMH_08. I have mine next week. Let me know how it goes.
  11. Great Album!
  13. Well wankey poo.
  14. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Prior planning and preparation prevents p1ss poor performance.

What you think Albert?