Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I HAVE HAD MORE OFFICIAL NUMBERS THAN ANYONE IN THE RN ever

percey99

Badgeman
I joined the RN got my pussers no ......then RFR another Offical no.... then the RNR another official no .... Is it possible to beat this ?

brigham600

War Hero
Re: I HAVE HAD MORE OFFICIAL NUMBERS THAN ANYONE IN THE RN e

percey99 said:
I joined the RN got my pussers no ......then RFR another Offical no.... then the RNR another official no .... Is it possible to beat this ?

Yeah, get banged up in prison and get one of their numbers :lol:

andym

War Hero

Drop by your local STD clinic and they will gladly issue you with a Number!

TheCommunicator

Lantern Swinger

SAM_The_Man_Dicosta said:
Can I have your number pleez,,, I like to caul yoo ?

Ahoy Sam, don't you go stringing those nice ladies along with your tall tales !!!!

SILVER_FOX

War Hero

SAM_The_Man_Dicosta Wrote: Can I have your number pleez,,, I like to caul yoo ?

Christ - we let anyone in these days. see his spelling is as good as ever. Has anyone told him that he's joined? :lol:

SF

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Official figures show that the furlough scheme has worked: saving jobs and helping more than half of employees back to work already MoD News 0
golden_rivet safe sex for guides - more use than milking cows - official The Quarterdeck 7
MoD_RSS Severe flood warnings issued in parts of Greater Manchester as Storm Christoph brings more rain MoD News 0
MoD_RSS More than 4 million people receive first dose of COVID-19 vaccine in UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Government helps more than 57,000 businesses in Wales MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Government helps more than 90,000 businesses in Scotland MoD News 0
MoD_RSS More than a third of over 80s vaccinated against COVID-19 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Hundreds of thousands more laptops to support disadvantaged pupils learn at home MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government proposals to help more people in problem debt MoD News 0
MoD_RSS More than 2.2 million people in UK receive first dose of COVID-19 vaccine MoD News 1
MoD_RSS More than 8,000 new businesses launched by jobseekers in Wales MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government reforms intimidation scheme to relocate more Afghan staff under threat MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Targeted community testing extended to 10 more areas MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Targeted community testing extended to 17 more areas MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The PCA publishes more arbitration awards and introduces award summaries MoD News 0
MoD_RSS NHS Test and Trace reaching more than 92% of contacts MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Police to receive more than £15 billion to fight crime and recruit more officers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS More than 137,000 people in UK receive first dose of COVID vaccine in one week MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New plans set out to transform procurement, providing more value for money and benefitting small business MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Nine more Nightingale courtrooms to be delivered MoD News 0
MoD_RSS More than £165 million in repayable finance announced to support major arts and heritage institutions as Culture Fund marks £1 billion milestone MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New NHS Test and Trace plan to support return to more normal way of life MoD News 0
MoD_RSS More than 10,000 consent applications for financial remedy processed on MyHMCTS MoD News 0
MoD_RSS JETS fuels support for more than 40,000 jobseekers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS More than one million cases reached by NHS Test and Trace MoD News 0
MoD_RSS More funding to support people with disabilities live independently MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Three more courtrooms at Ministry of Justice HQ MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New competition regime for tech giants to give consumers more choice and control over their data, and ensure businesses are fairly treated MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Record numbers of doctors and 14,813 more nurses working in the NHS MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £10 billion package to build more homes and level up communities MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Green industrial revolution in sight as government sets out plans for more clean energy MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK secures vital rollover trade deal with Canada and agrees to start negotiating more advanced deal next year MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Thousands more health workers to benefit from visa extensions MoD News 0
MoD_RSS NHS Test and Trace processes more tests and contacts more positive cases MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New rail tech roll-out set to bring more reliable journeys and boost jobs MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Border Force in Northern Ireland seize more than 2 tonnes of black market tobacco MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £175 million more for cycling and walking as research shows public support MoD News 0
MoD_RSS More than 2 million people reached by NHS Test and Trace MoD News 0
MoD_RSS More than 19,000 jobs created by Kickstart Scheme so far MoD News 0
MoD_RSS More rapid COVID-19 tests to be rolled out across England MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Consultation on next steps for more environmentally friendly haulage MoD News 0
MoD_RSS More than £9 million funding for green Scottish businesses MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Over 13,700 more nurses working in the NHS MoD News 0
MoD_RSS More Afghan interpreters to move to the UK as scheme extends MoD News 0
MoD_RSS More Nightingale Courts open as temporary jury rooms rolled out MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 588 more arts organisations saved by £76 million in latest Culture Recovery Fund grants MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Government helps more than 50,000 businesses in Wales MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Government helps more than 79,000 businesses in Scotland MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Students to be given more time to prepare for 2021 exams MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Queen honours teachers, social workers and more MoD News 0