I have finished all my application process for Royal Navy applying for CIS .

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by mliddle9, Apr 13, 2015.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have completed and passed all the stages of my application.. Interview, Medical, FT and RT. Also completed the security clearance they want you to do. I Have been told I have just missed the intake for May and have read forums on the May intake and think I might have been a couple months too late to be considered for that intake. Does anyone know when the next intake could possibly be ?
  2. I think i read in places that it's either August or October
  3. Do you think if I have passed and completed everything now I should get in that intake ? I am very keen to get everything underway just a newbie to all this application process and finding stuff out.
  4. Idk much about Cis, im just going off what i have read, Best way to find out is either Call your nearest AFCO, or go on the RN Website and use their online help chat
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks, I'll try that. Anyone else who knows much about CIS could let me know will be much appreciated.
  6. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

I'd be inclined to believe your AFCO rather than a random punt by some bloke on a forum.
    • Like Like x 1