I have a witness.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Rumrat, Nov 25, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So I nips up to York, have a tot or two with 2Badge Mango and Stirling, its pleasant and great fun and then...
    Stirling goes adrift. Well I have a witness he left the pub first and not carried into the boot of my car, he was walking your honour and 2 Badge can testify it wasn't me.
    Where the fuck are you Mossy, your long absence has been noted and commented on. Come back buddy I wasn't that fuckin rank was I? Only answer that in the negative oppo as I still have ammunition. :D
  2. So Stirling goes missing, JJ goes missing, JD goes missing comes back and then goes missing again...........................hmmmmm is there a common denominator here?????
  3. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

...Yeah - you're a feckin' jinx!! 8O :twisted:
  4. Shit, the rozzer's sussed me 8O
  5. Perhaps it's their top secret clandestine work with the SAS that causes them to disappear below the radar on occasion? ooops, now the cats out of the bag 8)
  6. Fcuking hell, the 3 of you on the piss in the same place? Why wasn't it on the news? You clearly had a shit run ashore if nothing ended up in the papers.

7. Classic! :lol:
  8. :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:
  9. I have to admit that is a ferkin Brahma 2Deck. But did you have to share with the white trash :D :D :D
  10. Not with Stirling yet, although my man in York has had him in his sights since the event.
    "BM was down here recently but I was having the party (20th) so could not meet him. He could have come to the party but was otherwise engaged.
  11. Latest from the frozen Norf. Stirling is "under cover" and should surface again in the new year, (see Superpom's first post).
    Rummers, PM inbound.

12. Received and responded to Chief. :D