I have a witness.

#1
So I nips up to York, have a tot or two with 2Badge Mango and Stirling, its pleasant and great fun and then...
Stirling goes adrift. Well I have a witness he left the pub first and not carried into the boot of my car, he was walking your honour and 2 Badge can testify it wasn't me.
Where the fuck are you Mossy, your long absence has been noted and commented on. Come back buddy I wasn't that fuckin rank was I? Only answer that in the negative oppo as I still have ammunition. :D
 
#2
So Stirling goes missing, JJ goes missing, JD goes missing comes back and then goes missing again...........................hmmmmm is there a common denominator here?????
 

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#3
WreckerL said:
So Stirling goes missing, JJ goes missing, JD goes missing comes back and then goes missing again...........................hmmmmm is there a common denominator here?????
...Yeah - you're a feckin' jinx!! 8O :twisted:
 
#4
sgtpepperband said:
WreckerL said:
So Stirling goes missing, JJ goes missing, JD goes missing comes back and then goes missing again...........................hmmmmm is there a common denominator here?????
...Yeah - you're a feckin' jinx!! 8O :twisted:
Shit, the rozzer's sussed me 8O
 
#5
Perhaps it's their top secret clandestine work with the SAS that causes them to disappear below the radar on occasion? ooops, now the cats out of the bag 8)
 
#6
Fcuking hell, the 3 of you on the piss in the same place? Why wasn't it on the news? You clearly had a shit run ashore if nothing ended up in the papers.


 
#8
2_deck_dash said:
Fcuking hell, the 3 of you on the piss in the same place? Why wasn't it on the news? You clearly had a shit run ashore if nothing ended up in the papers.


:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:
 
#9
2_deck_dash said:
Fcuking hell, the 3 of you on the piss in the same place? Why wasn't it on the news? You clearly had a shit run ashore if nothing ended up in the papers.


I have to admit that is a ferkin Brahma 2Deck. But did you have to share with the white trash :D :D :D
 
#10
witsend said:
Any contact?
Not with Stirling yet, although my man in York has had him in his sights since the event.
"BM was down here recently but I was having the party (20th) so could not meet him. He could have come to the party but was otherwise engaged.
 
#12
2badge_mango said:
Latest from the frozen Norf. Stirling is "under cover" and should surface again in the new year, (see Superpom's first post).
Rummers, PM inbound.

2BM
Received and responded to Chief. :D
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top