I have a witness.

So I nips up to York, have a tot or two with 2Badge Mango and Stirling, its pleasant and great fun and then...
Stirling goes adrift. Well I have a witness he left the pub first and not carried into the boot of my car, he was walking your honour and 2 Badge can testify it wasn't me.
Where the fuck are you Mossy, your long absence has been noted and commented on. Come back buddy I wasn't that fuckin rank was I? Only answer that in the negative oppo as I still have ammunition. :D

So Stirling goes missing, JJ goes missing, JD goes missing comes back and then goes missing again...........................hmmmmm is there a common denominator here?????

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
WreckerL said:
So Stirling goes missing, JJ goes missing, JD goes missing comes back and then goes missing again...........................hmmmmm is there a common denominator here?????
...Yeah - you're a feckin' jinx!! 8O :twisted:

sgtpepperband said:
WreckerL said:
...Yeah - you're a feckin' jinx!! 8O :twisted:
Shit, the rozzer's sussed me 8O

Perhaps it's their top secret clandestine work with the SAS that causes them to disappear below the radar on occasion? ooops, now the cats out of the bag 8)

Fcuking hell, the 3 of you on the piss in the same place? Why wasn't it on the news? You clearly had a shit run ashore if nothing ended up in the papers.

2_deck_dash said:
Fcuking hell, the 3 of you on the piss in the same place? Why wasn't it on the news? You clearly had a shit run ashore if nothing ended up in the papers.

:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

2_deck_dash said:

I have to admit that is a ferkin Brahma 2Deck. But did you have to share with the white trash :D :D :D

witsend said:
Any contact?
Not with Stirling yet, although my man in York has had him in his sights since the event.
"BM was down here recently but I was having the party (20th) so could not meet him. He could have come to the party but was otherwise engaged.

2badge_mango said:
Latest from the frozen Norf. Stirling is "under cover" and should surface again in the new year, (see Superpom's first post).
Rummers, PM inbound.

2BM
Received and responded to Chief. :D